• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Same story as Italy except we are playing worse, we dont take our chance, they take theirs, difference between good and great players.

Wilbur

Banned
Playing absolutely shit.

Uruguay have been good. Referee is giving them a lot and Godin is arguably lucky to still be on the pitch.

But we aren't passing with pace or purpose. Both our full backs are playing shit again, our set pieces are shit again.

L1NETT

Wilshere on for me

General passing been piss, midfield giving the ball away so easily, full backs afraid to take on their man or even put a ball in

Scum

Playing absolutely shit.

Uruguay have been good. Referee is giving them a lot and Godin is arguably lucky to still be on the pitch.

But we aren't passing with pace or purpose. Both our full backs are playing shit again, our set pieces are shit again.
Midfield has been dead.

Tegris

"Too many Liverpool players"

"Henderson and Gerrard are guff"

/dead

I've watched the core of this side play some incredible football this season. If you think the personnel are the major problem with this side, then why did Liverpool finish second?

If Gerrard is used correctly then he's still a great player. Obviously in this setup he's being terribly mismanaged.

Clegg

/dead

I've watched the core of this side play some incredible football this season. If you think the personnel are the major problem with this side, then why did Liverpool finish second?
Mate they're playing poorly.

Especially Gerrard.

wedward

/dead

If Gerrard is used correctly then he's still a great player. Obviously in this setup he's being terribly mismanaged.

Lol.

/dead

Were out now m8 so yep about time you start defending your clubs players.

Roll on next season!

Yen

if liverpool plays like this in the cl group stage they dont even need to start

|
V

/dead

But really, England have a dreadful manager and a dreadful style of play, and have always had this. This can't surely be a surprise to people?!

Croyles

ITV "Why are Uruguay suddenly playing 10 times better than in their first game?"

They're not...

England just doing zero linking, dunno why.

Marc

English pundits are shit, I hate them, they're all idiots and explains why England are always shit.

Talking about lines? How about there are two of them, and 6 of us, and no one challenges for the ball. Push into them ffs, don't allow them clean and free movement, get in their face.

Woy will save us. Hahahahahahahaha

And he won't get sacked too, no chance. Hahahahahahaha

England. Hahahahahahaha

Oh man, I'm broken.

Honestly though you can defend your players all you like I get that but Gerrard has been seriously shocking what he was doing on their goal I really don't know.

Looked like Tom. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom