• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Gerrard just as shit as Rooney and yet you won't hear about that from telly or papers. Knives are deservedly out for Rooney, but Gerrard needs it too.

WJD

English pundits are shit, I hate them, they're all idiots and explains why England are always shit.

Talking about lines? How about there are two of them, and 6 of us, and no one challenges for the ball. Push into them ffs, don't allow them clean and free movement, get in their face.

Woy will save us. Hahahahahahahaha

And he won't get sacked too, no chance. Hahahahahahaha

England. Hahahahahahaha

Oh man, I'm broken.
You're so English and I love it.

Clegg

I'm a big fan of Baines but he'shad a shocking World Cup so far. His defending has been guff and his crossing poor.

Scum

English pundits are shit, I hate them, they're all idiots and explains why England are always shit.

Talking about lines? How about there are two of them, and 6 of us, and no one challenges for the ball. Push into them ffs, don't allow them clean and free movement, get in their face.

Woy will save us. Hahahahahahahaha

And he won't get sacked too, no chance. Hahahahahahaha

England. Hahahahahahaha

Oh man, I'm broken.
Poor Marc. He's dead and broken.

Yen

Gerrard just as shit as Rooney and yet you won't hear about that from telly or papers. Knives are deservedly out for Rooney, but Gerrard needs it too.
Gerrard will retire, Rooney has at least 1 World Cup and 2 Euros left in him!! Good luck!

Hixx

Thinking the same. I can focus on work.

Upside.

tumblr_mqxhmksBJ81s2xab7o1_400.gif

Croyles

Fucking I fucking hate all those pundits on ITV

"If that was Thomas Müller" bla bla bla
"Perhaps England are just not dirty enough"

Fuck off. Doing your own team a disservice with that kind of talk.

Marc

Chiles calling Sturridge, Welbeck. Yeah.

Having a spanish beer to cheer me up. Haha losers, winning 3 tournaments in a row then going out in the group stage... bunch of chokers.

A little surprised at the lack of change at HT. Really thought he'd make one to at least shake it up.

Indeed, he'll wait 15 minutes and it will be too late by then.

Stating the obvious here but England don't have a Suarez to make up for poor defense.

EDIT

Wow, that defending.

Clegg

The thing is, is that he doesn't fit in this system, unless he's upfront. He's not good enough 10 to play with just two midfielders behind him.
He probably doesn't fit the system but in terms of individual performances he's been one of the better performers for England. Still hasn't been particularly good though.

Marc

A little surprised at the lack of change at HT. Really thought he'd make one to at least shake it up.

You are in Woy's World now.

Full of excellent performances and honest endeavour.

We'll end up 2-0 down before making a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom