• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Great match. Ghana fucked up that last counter, looking really tired. Really thought they were about to get the third one. Muntari missing next match is a blow to Ghana.

I can't believe how less of a shit I give for Germany...

Happy for Klose, though.

Now we need Portugal to not lose against USA and Ghana has a chance to go through, would love that.

omgkitty

Ugh fucking ESPN talking about how "oh well USA beat Ghana and Germany didn't!" USA got a lucky goal at the start and parked the bus. I hope Portugal and Germany destroy the US.

Scum

I thought he was okay.

He is what he is. He's great at gliding about threatening to do some unthreatening things like run into space and slide balls into undangerous zones at half speed.

He's Arsenal personified.

1081oh-you.jpg

thaOwner

Great match. Ghana fucked up that last counter, looking really tired. Really thought they were about to get the third one. Muntari missing next match is a blow to Ghana.
It's such huge blessing actually. The guy cannot pass the ball without falling on his ass.

Suen

I can't believe how less of a shit I give for Germany...

Happy for Klose, though.

Now we need Portugal to not lose against USA and Ghana has a chance to go through, would love that.
I was hoping Ghana and Portugal would win. The group would be much more interesting then.

I was hoping Ghana and Portugal would win. The group would be much more interesting then.

If Portugal doesn't choke against the US, it's pretty much the same. Ghana and Portugal playing for second place, Germany shitting on Klinsmann. Even with a Ghana win today, our goal difference would had simply been too good for us to not finish first thanks to Portugal.

Scum

If Portugal doesn't chocke against the US, it's pretty much the same. Ghana and Portugal playing for second place, Germany shitting on Klinsmann. Even with a Ghana win today, our goal difference would had simply been too good for us to not finish first thanks to Portugal.

How much for Hummels, Milch? Straight swap for Dawson good enough??

bud

ghana - portugal is going to be a cracking game. very much looking forward to it.

i've thrown up for the third time today. in case i don't make it: i love you all.

Suen

If Portugal doesn't choke against the US, it's pretty much the same. Ghana and Portugal playing for second place, Germany shitting on Klinsmann. Even with a Ghana win today, our goal difference would had simply been too good for us to not finish first thanks to Portugal.
Right I forgot how many goals Portugal let in :lol. True, wouldn't make much difference, this is turning out to be one of the more interesting groups.

Elchele

I thought he was okay.

He is what he is. He's great at gliding about threatening to do some unthreatening things like run into space and slide balls into undangerous zones at half speed.

He's Arsenal personified.

I was thinking the same thing during the end of the match

Blablurn

Özil is the worst player in this WC. It seriously makes me hate Arsenal. How can you be so stupid and pay so much for a cunt like him. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom