• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolololol FF is getting really pathetic trying to compare Neymar with Ronaldo
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

No comparison

Ronaldo - 3 World Cups - 2 goals

Neymar - 1 World Cup - 4 goals

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
haha.

pls.

Italy are just trolling the world cup. Let everyone think we we are shit and then win the thing.
As opposed to 2010 when we were just shit

Hahah I don't know why you're doing this to yourself <3 It's clear that we don't have what it takes to win it in Brazil. :lol

Hahah I don't know why you're doing this to yourself <3 It's clear that we don't have what it takes to win it in Brazil. :lol

because i think we do. This is not a stand out Italy team, but none of these teams are great. Brazil is the only team i fear because of the mental block against them, but everyone else are beatable.

arkon

Nathan being a bad boy on twitter

"Neymar's record great, tho only 8 of 35 goals in competitive games and only 2 outside Brazil"

How many competitive games have there been for Brazil since he broke into the national team? They've been playing friendlies for the last four years due to the auto qualification.

He's scored in the tournaments he's been involved in.

K1LLER7

Scores tap in.

Commentator pls. He shouldn't start. He is shit.

Good to see Fernandinho play. Already done nore than Paulinho had in the previous 2 games.

Yen

So Richard Keys says he heard from someone that Falcao is joining Real and within seconds it's "#Falcao has signed for @RealMadrid [@BEinSports]"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom