• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

WOODEN GIF THE BLONDE MEXICAN FOR GREAT GLORY

f1fyc1i.jpg

Just shake your monitor to make her move

Marc

Who is the second commentator for the Croatia game? Annoying the hell out of me.

I had a thrown controller moment (well not that bad) with Dark Souls, anor londo bosses are fucking bullshit.

Hodgson announces team for Costa Rica:

Foster, Jones, Smalling, Cahill, Shaw, Milner, Lampard, Wilshere, Barkley, Sturridge, Lallana

Foster? Milner?

Fuck off woy, I don't even understand how we are lining up... 3 in midfield? Does that mean Milner is our creative winger. *sobs*

Lampard I understand because like a fueeell you didn't bring any young DM's, or indeed any DM's you fucking dinosaur.

Two losses, can't do any worse I guess but Woy will find a way.

Walshy

I think he's great, but the fact that he's the best CB in the world is an indictment of the quality of those around now more than anything. His peak's gone as well.

Varane needs to make the step up!
I do think he is very good, but I agree that he’s dropped on in quality, which is what happens when you play in Ligue 1.

It says a lot about the quality of centre-backs when he's miles above everyone else.

Wilbur

Banned
Neymar is class. No shame in not shining when you have to suck off Messi. See Sanchez and Ibrahimovic and Eto'o and Henry for details.

Yen

I will be more impressed when he starts doing it consistently in Europe. And cut out the embarrassing playacting.

Marc

Neymar's playing a home world cup, even Rooney could score if he was playing at Wembley.

not serious

Wilbur

Banned
I started to believe at the confederations cup

Hardly weighed in this season on him at Barca to be honest, but bale clearly had the better season. Less emphasis on tactical shape there though, Neymar and Sanchez have a tougher time of it.

You fools finally realising he's actually pretty fucking great yet?

I always believed, FF.

Neymar takes advantage of bad defences. His international goal scoring record is great, but most of those goals have come against scrub nations and in the Confed cup when everyone else was banged up and tired.

He's still young. His first season in Europe was fine.

There isn't a better player his age in the world. He's going to be great. Pls accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom