• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
If that was Rooney, the amount of insult raining on him would have been incredible.

When Rooney misses the commentators say he's unlucky. when it's Sturridge, they say they expected him to score.

Rooney's been fucking this shit up for a decade. At least give people a chance to get annoyed at Sturridge first.

Hixx

This is a match in the biggest sporting tournament on the planet.

And there's less quality on display than a Championship game.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sturridge has been pretty gash these last two games honestly.

scently

When Rooney misses the commentators say he's unlucky. when it's Sturridge, they say they expected him to score.

Rooney's been fucking this shit up for a decade. At least give people a chance to get annoyed at Sturridge first.

Rooney scored a lot of goals for you lot during qualifiers so I have no idea what you are on about.

wedward

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_DT 3m
Wilshere my England man of the match so far. Barkley and Foster have done well too.

Is this true gaf? I'm not watching.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_DT 3m
Wilshere my England man of the match so far. Barkley and Foster have done well too.

Is this true gaf? I'm not watching.

Well if he is MOM its with a 6/10, no-ones playing particularly well, or bad, its just plain average.

Marc

Gerrard coming on... don't let this draw slip mate.

Lamps and Gerrard together again, one final time to show they can work together. :-/

Sturridge has been pretty gash these last two games honestly.

Meh, his movement, passing, dribbling and ball retention has been very good.

His finishing and some of his touches have been gash.

At least the good parts work well for the team as a whole.

Hixx

Bq53jeRIcAAO9Xp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom