• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see the stuff about Ronaldo's weird hairstyle might have to do with the kid whose surgery he paid for?

Apparently the operation causes scars that look similar to his "Zoro" symbol style.
I saw it and it sounds exactly like the type of bullshit twitter perpetuates.

Nice if true, though.

I saw it and it sounds exactly like the type of bullshit twitter perpetuates.

Nice if true, though.

Yea, one person suffering from the same thing did say that he will be glad even if Ronaldo didn't mean it that this causes more publicity for what the people who go through that procedure suffer.

Only Ronaldo can tell us why he went with that style...as such paying 83k for the child's operation itself was good enough.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yea, one person suffering from the same thing did say that he will be glad even if Ronaldo didn't mean it that this causes more publicity for what the people who go through that procedure suffer.

Only Ronaldo can tell us why he went with that style...as such paying 83k for the child's operation itself was good enough.
Trust me, it's bullshit.

The Z is just Ronaldo being Ronaldo.

Meier

Did you guys see the stuff about Ronaldo's weird hairstyle might have to do with the kid whose surgery he paid for?

Apparently the operation causes scars that look similar to his "Zoro" symbol style.

Someone literally just made that up and linked to an article that said nothing to support it nor showed nothing to support it. It was just an article about him paying for the kid's operation. From what I've heard,the scars would look absolutely nothing like what Ronaldo had done -- it'd be far, far less symmetrical for one. The power of twitter.

GQman2121

Banned
Plane carrying Spain's soccer team home from #WorldCup struck by lightning near Madrid: http://reut.rs/1wt1SQZ

I hope Cesc is safe and not scared. That is all.

“@TeleFootball: Arsenal have made an enquiry over signing Chile World Cup star Alexis Sanchez http://t.co/qjGu5JY9Rg”

Yessssssss

iv83FGXEi9UY9.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wilshere, on the ground, pray tell is this a dream

Marc

If you took a shot every time Wilshere hit the ground you'd be dead in 20 mins.

Shows he works better deeper, not good enough to play at #10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom