• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

It begins

Dominos.gif

this was incredibly mediocre Portugal side. was most surprised by how poorly Moutinho played today...kept on giving the ball away, one which led to the Ghana goal.

Suen

Ronalfloppo. Him and most Madrid players make me proud. Crashing out early to prepare themselves for defending CL :')

Wilbur

Banned
But his actions have had a clear adverse effect on Uruguay's chances of winning. I don't get it.

Yeah, nor do I. If he had been seen biting Chiellini he would have been sent off and then the entire course of events that led to Uruguay's goal may not have happened, so I don't understand it. It's just excuses again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
iUuO8AGlvy7CK.gif

You and Pulga. Pls, just give it a rest. :lol
Looool they're so fucking childish and annoying. And neither is supporting his country to begin with.

You have each other's numbers. Go fight on wharsapp, we don't give a FUCK about your pity mud slinging.

WES

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, nor do I. If he had been seen biting Chiellini he would have been sent off and then the entire course of events that led to Uruguay's goal may not have happened, so I don't understand it. It's just excuses again.
Innit. But as you can see it's hard to argue with Uruguayans...damn that's a mouthful

LOL

Not with this coach at the helm..He called up almost all the same players as the last Euro ignoring many good younger players

The fact this group was described as a group of death is proof that they were already overrated imo

They scraped into the tournament by scraping through an easy playoff, and fucking up an easy group

TeddyBoy

But his actions have had a clear adverse effect on Uruguay's chances of winning. I don't get it.

Uruguay were going out of the tournament at the time I think, maybe it unsettles the defenders in Suarez's mind. He doesn't do anything and Uruguay go out, he does and maybe they go through to continue their tournament.

It's not an excuse. As Liverpool fans we want to understand why Suarez does this. If you believe he is crazy then very well, but we're trying to understand things from Suarez's point of view and what makes him do these things (greed, pride, etc).

Wilbur

Banned
Uruguay were going out of the tournament at the time I think, maybe it unsettles the defenders in Suarez's mind. He doesn't do anything and Uruguay go out, he does and maybe they go through to continue their tournament.

It's not an excuse. As Liverpool fans we want to understand why Suarez does this. If you believe he is crazy then very well, but we're trying to understand things from Suarez's point of view and what makes him do these things (greed, pride, etc).

It is an excuse. That fucking nonsense you wrote in your first paragraph is an excuse.

He does them because he's fucking nuts.

bobito

Banned
TeddyBoy has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Can someone please post that gif of the black kid crying, need to send it to a friend.

TeddyBoy

It is an excuse. That fucking nonsense you wrote in your first paragraph is an excuse.

He does them because he's fucking nuts.

Then what would you do Wilbur? If you believe he truly is crazy, what should Liverpool?

Should we call him crazy and wash our hands with him, or try to control him and use him as one of the premier leagues best players?

TeddyBoy has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom