• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

v5EiyMn.gif

fuck

ing

hell

This is the most cringey gif in the existence of cringey gifs.

3Sixty

I'm fucking serious though why is that the case

Why am I allowed to drive and have a baby and get married at 16 but I can't watch scary movie until I'm 18

You can't drive at 16 you bell. Can have a baby at any age. Would need parental consent for marriage.

fuenf

I said wow: http://www.espnfc.us/blog/tactics-a...-for-usa-as-they-restrict-germany-to-progress

ESPN said:
Müller the master

Thomas Muller is a fantastic finisher. It is a logical assumption, given his record of scoring nine times in World Cups at the comparatively tender age of 24. Perhaps the more remarkable statistic, however, is that he has done so from just 11 shots on target. Tim Howard's 20th-minute save was the first time a goalkeeper had repelled a goal-bound effort from the German, but the American had no chance with Muller's precise winner. The only other red dot in the goalmouth is a block from Uruguay's Diego Godin in 2010.

i

Wilbur

Banned
You can't drive at 16 you bell. Can have a baby at any age. Would need parental consent for marriage.

Oh well 17

I thought you could only have a baby at 16 because it's only legal to have sex at 16

I don't know how the world works

All I know is i want to watch girls I'm legally allowed to fuck get fucked

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone experienced with FUT? This is my current team which works nice, but I dont know any hidden gems to look out for.

iVpuQmY.png

Any recommendations (I have around 7500 coins)

Hixx

Anyone experienced with FUT? This is my current team which works nice, but I dont know any hidden gems to look out for.

iVpuQmY.png

Any recommendations (I have around 7500 coins)

Get Lloris, Zabaleta, Luiz. Should be available for 7500 together on PC now that the market has pretty much crashed. And upgraded Koscielny if you can afford him. Him and Kompany keep clean sheets for days on PS4. DAYS.

Yeah having underage sex is a crime isn't it

Isn't it?

I don't fucking know ANYMORE

Now I'm no experts in English consent laws, as even I got some standards and not in the mood for any kind of vicky pollard, but I'm pretty certain it's not. Most countries and states also have some romeo and juliet laws, meaning you can go a bit under the age of consent if you yourself are near it age wise.... Why would that be illegal anyway, what would the point be, putting anyone fucking each other under the age of consent in jail, or fining them for bad morality or something?

The bigger problem is finding someone who wants to fuck you, when you yourself are 15.

3Sixty

I remember knocking boots with a 40 year old when i was on holiday at 16. When i told her she was terrified she'd be arrested for rape.

Lols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom