• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I just got proper giddy when I saw this on the City website.

kCFUwk8.png

Marcos Lopes. In the FIRST TEAM.

Then I learnt we sent him out to Lille on loan. What a roller coaster of emotion.

Marcos Lopes. In the FIRST TEAM.

Then I learnt we sent him out to Lille on loan. What a roller coaster of emotion.

You don't need him because UEFA let you get away with less homegrown players. If they'd punished you properly then you might have got to see him next season.

Wilbur

Banned
So you have to assume Gaal has no input on any of these transfers

Well, two schools of thought:

Gaal is a coach and will make do with what he has. Transfer committees at other clubs, mostly continental, is hardly a new thing.

or

Gaal likes Shaw and Herrera and said yeah go for them.

None of them worry me. When he's in the job, it's his. Woodward won't intervene. Making a signing or two, which are good ones, doesn't really mean much.

Well, two schools of thought:

Gaal is a coach and will make do with what he has. Transfer committees at other clubs, mostly continental, is hardly a new thing.

or

Gaal likes Shaw and Herrera and said yeah go for them.

None of them worry me. When he's in the job, it's his. Woodward won't intervene. Making a signing or two, which are good ones, doesn't really mean much.
LvG has his say. He won't play players he doesn't want, as he's done before. They've been speaking to him for ages, made it known who he wants and doesn't.

Wilbur

Banned
LvG has his say. He won't play players he doesn't want, as he's done before. They've been speaking to him for ages, made it known who he wants and doesn't.

That's what I thought. Suppose it's just because it's two players we've previously been in for that doubts would remain.

L1NETT

Bloomin eck Mertens couldn't finish his dinner

Who cares about this random that United signed anyway, had he every filmed a threesome on his phone? No? Chris Brown has and Rovers signed him last week

You coming to Valley Parade for our friendly in July?

Will be the first pre season I am going to in ages.

Marc

Who cares about this random that United signed anyway, had he every filmed a threesome on his phone? No? Chris Brown has and Rovers signed him last week

Speaking of which, what's happening with Micah Richards? He is going somewhere this summer yeah?

Liverpool talk seemed to have died down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom