• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Neither, hopefully. I've had enough rejection for a week.

Bla hasn't even tweeted since the...incident :eek:
I tweeted to him and even asked him if he wants to play games with me but no reply yet. Bla pls. If anything I'm one of the few here that respect your opinion.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mata was such a weird buy looking back :lol. Needed a left back, a winger, two central midfielders and a centre back and Moyes goes for a number ten

So weird

But yet I am still so happy

But will he play? Im serious I think Rooney does something to managers.

Suen

Best ref in Algeria - Russia game.

110749.jpg

Arnie

When I saw Herrera play last season (once) he was phenomenal. On the face of that shallow analysis he's well worth the money.

Shaw, too.

Both in positions that United needed to strengthen.

Marc

You can't blame Tevez for not making the squad, Messi hates him. I mean when a manager picks Rodrigo Palacios over you there is definitely some bad blood.

Well that's the point, he is thick as shit, he doesn't suck Messi's balls to get into the team. There is only one winner between the two.

Being thick has cost him super wages at City, playing in a great league, and playing for his country.

Wilbur

Banned
When I saw Herrera play last season (once) he was phenomenal. On the face of that shallow analysis he's well worth the money.

Shaw, too.

Both in positions that United needed to strengthen.

Arnold has seen the light

I saw Herrera like 15 times and I can tell you Can will be quaking in his lederhosen when he sees him (isn't he Turkish? Who cares)

Hixx

Instead of signing the shite of the cream from Serie A we have turned to signing the cream of the shite.

Kone from Bologna looks done. Where's he even going to play if we get Borini? IDK. Confused already about our summer dealings.

L1NETT

USA will beat Belgium

#thankmelater

Can see that

Belgium looked pretty disorganised so far

Thank god Adnan-Pele has come on to cleanse our souls though

Get gifcam ready

Instead of signing the shite of the cream from Serie A we have turned to signing the cream of the shite.

Kone from Bologna looks done. Where's he even going to play if we get Borini? IDK. Confused already about our summer dealings.

Can't be worse than last summer...... can it?

Diego Poyet has been released. I give it a 7/10 on the Nepotism-o-meter

Hixx

Can see that

Belgium looked pretty disorganised so far

Thank god Adnan-Pele has come on to cleanse our souls though

Get gifcam ready

Can't be worse than last summer...... can it?

Diego Poyet has been released. I give it a 7/10 on the Nepotism-o-meter

Probably not worse but I'm not expecting much better, either.

Gus and Diego have said they never want to work together, so it won't happen.

3Sixty

Just seen this.

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 11h

Morgan Schneiderlin: Has won possession the most times in the midfield third in a single match (10 vs Ecuador) at the 2014 World Cup #fra

Such a boss.

and

BrAeeGFIUAAPBcj.jpg

Who the fuck is Pirlo

L1NETT

Probably not worse but I'm not expecting much better, either.

Gus and Diego have said they never want to work together, so it won't happen.

Huh

Gave him quick google and it said Chelsea/Man City sniffing about

Don't think he's that good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom