• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Enzo Zidane has been promoted to Real Madrid Castilla* hnnnnnnnngggggggg about fucking time

*This in no way is connected to his father's appointment as Castilla's new coach

At least Mehmet Scholl stepped down as reserves coach when his kid reached the U17 squad.

Will be interesting to see Zidane as coach

pulga

Banned
At least Mehmet Scholl stepped down as reserves coach when his kid reached the U17 squad.

Will be interesting to see Zidane as coach

He'll be awesome

493625319.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Lightning

Banned
We should get rid of Ox, Gnabry, Jack, Jenkinson.

Only chance they will get is if someone is injured.

He has featured 75 times in 3 years for Arsenal. He is 20. Christ.
Only because of an injury record for Arsenal that is horrendous that we need to correct. He's depth and injury prone himself.

wedward

Only because of an injury record for Arsenal that is horrendous that we need to correct. He's depth and injury prone himself.

Who gives a shit what the reason is.

He is backup to Theo Walcott. He will play plenty.

Theo only has 2 years left on his contract. I can see us selling him next summer if he doesn't have a huge season.

I thought the current narrative was that arsenal don't have enough depth?

We don't. Haven't for about 10 years.

Lightning

Banned
Who gives a shit what the reason is.

He is backup to Theo Walcott. He will play plenty.

We don't. Haven't for about 10 years.
I'm speaking from Ox's perspective not Arsenal's. Obviously we'd want to keep him but in my opinion we're hindering him. If everyone is fit at the start of the season you'll see what I mean.

wedward

I'm speaking from Ox's perspective not Arsenal's. Obviously we'd want to keep him but in my opinion we're hindering him. If everyone is fit at the start of the season you'll see what I mean.

He is 20. He'll be fine. Even if we improve our injury record people will still get injured.

If he wants to start he will have to move to a club further down the table.

I'd rather dump Theo than Ox.

dc89

Event 1: Germany at USA
Play Time: 2014-06-26 12:00
Selection: Germany to win
Odds: 20/31
Event 2: Belgium at South Korea
Play Time: 2014-06-26 16:00
Selection: Belgium to win
Odds: 20/29
Event 3: Russia at Algeria
Play Time: 2014-06-26 16:00
Selection: Tie to win
Odds: 247/100
Bet Type: Parlay
Bet Odds: 173/20
Bet Amount: $5.00
Bet Payout: $48.22
Won Amount: Wager Pending

wenger-dance-o.gif

Hehe well done.

I still laugh at 'Parlay Prince'.

Just the word 'Parlay' has me in stitches.

Are you Captain Jack Sparrow?

It's a fantastic nickname. Who came up with it?

This game was shit. Januzaj barely saw the ball. The whole team looks disjointed.

Wooden already came up with the nickname I'm going to use. Origami, pls don't go to Liverpool.

pulga

Banned
SpainGAF are the red-headed step children and we dont even need to acknowledge their existence.

PortugalGAF bailed the fuck out on us a while ago, now that I remember. Strange characters that lot.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh Capello

Oh my baby Russians

Oh my homie Sviat

This is what you get with Capello, just fucking sack him already. He's the only Italian coach that is still...Italian.

Oh Capello

Oh my baby Russians

Oh my homie Sviat

This is what you get with Capello, just fucking sack him already. He's the only Italian coach that is still...Italian.

He's got 4 more years on his contract. The only thing we can hope for is if he quits in shame.

SpainGAF are the red-headed step children and we dont even need to acknowledge their existence.

PortugalGAF bailed the fuck out on us a while ago, now that I remember. Strange characters that lot.

Honestly forgot about PortugalGAF because they haven't posted in here.

Zabojnik

I'm selling my old TV for 150 EUR. I got it new for like 2000 EUR. Dat brutal depreciation. Feels bad, though mostly because I've grown attached to it over the years. Bravia forevah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom