• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Fuck that. Its either Juve or Madrid for Vidal pls understand, red does not look good on him
Uus4Plt.png

I beg to differ.

iR4MqXT0kvh0B.gif

bigger club
bigger league
higher salary
better coach
actually competing in the champions league
having a world class striker in front of him

and evans.

Yeah, but what about the restaurants?

We bought Sturaro from Genoa for 5,5m €, he will remain there on loan for a year....

Of course we did, lol.

inky

The phoenix-like rise of United will be amazing to witness this upcoming season. What a time to be alive.

Moyes was just a cleansing bro. Like the enemas models have before their big day on the catwalk. The best is yet to come.

Treble incoming. LVG, pls.

arkon

Herrera interview

"I am very happy and very proud to be at Manchester United, I can promise the fans I will be a good professional and work hard. Louis van Gaal is one of the best managers in the world and, for me, I am lucky to be working with him. I want to learn a lot of things and I can't wait to play with van Gaal, my new team-mates and for Manchester United.”

Herrera arrives at United with the advantage of already being friends with David De Gea and Juan Mata, two men he got to know well while playing for Spain’s Under-21s. Importantly, the diminutive playmaker believes their kinship will help him settle in.

"I know they are very happy,” he explained. “I was talking to them and they told me that this is the biggest club in the world and that we have a very good squad. We are very good friends and I am sure that they will help me to adapt and get to know the club.”

lol

Isn't he 6' ?

Wenger's jokes. Whilst United fans get depressed over Woodward trying to do things and failing at least he tries. Wenger is actually just on holiday.

valeo

Wenger's jokes. Whilst United fans get depressed over Woodward trying to do things and failing at least he tries. Wenger is actually just on holiday.

How do you know he wasnt chilling on the beach with the next real Ronaldo?

It's called networking, matey.

Meier

I finally played it after owning it for some time the other day.

Everyone starved
I played without doing the tutorial. Went a solid 10 or 11 years without knowing how to rotate buildings which prevented me from building a trading post or fisherman's dock for awhile. Doh. Game is pretty damn hard but very rewarding.

My dads girlfriends ex husbands mum (ok that was a long title) looks exactly like Wenger. Only seen her once, but I promised myself if I ever see her again I will have to get a photo with her. I could fool all of you saying I met Wenger on holiday in the sunny Denmark.

FuturusX

My dads girlfriends ex husbands mum (ok that was a long title) looks exactly like Wenger. Only seen her once, but I promised myself if I ever see her again I will have to get a photo with her. I could fool all of you saying I met Wenger on holiday in the sunny Denmark.
I have no words....a woman right?

show me how did you start the conversation after the match? pls based will

She actually started the convo with me haha.

You've got two options really, if you think your pictures do the talking and your confident she'll want to talk to you based on appearance alone then play it simple and just say hey.

If you're not as confident, go with a daft line that'll set you apart from most of the chumps she is almost certainly matched with. It's risky, but if she responds it's a pretty good vote of confidence of you as a person, which is better than 'he's hot'...I suppose.

Or just whip it out.

Elchele

She actually started the convo with me haha.

You've got two options really, if you think your pictures do the talking and your confident she'll want to talk to you based on appearance alone then play it simple and just say hey.

If you're not as confident, go with a daft line that'll set you apart from most of the chumps she is almost certainly matched with.

Or just whip it out.

what did she say to you (if you want to share it, obviously)?

pulga

Banned

??

Screen-Shot-2013-08-17-at-12.20.23.png

????

what did she say to you (if you want to share it, obviously)?

'Hi :)'

Basically said Hi, asked what she was up to, where she was from etc. You don't wanna be flooding her with questions, just ask enough to find something that you could actually start a conversation with.

Then whip it out.

Maybe Elsk could marry a girl that could afford all the mango's he wanted. You never know, did you read that piece on Suarez the other day? That is what happened to him, Elsk it's never too late to become a world class cannibal footballer.

I have no words....a woman right?

Yes. I was blown away.

elsk why don't you do a Reverse Kolo?

Tell her you're a pro footballer.

Pepe-006.jpg

Fucking hell haha

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
bigger club
bigger league
higher salary
better coach
actually competing in the champions league
having a world class striker in front of him

and evans.

On a good day, pretty sure we can still beat United. So your argument is invalid.

shut up

Suen

what's the point in playing champions league football with juventus if you can't even get past galatasaray.
What's the point in playing champions league football if you can never win it like Arsenal?

I'm sorry bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom