• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
121176-Oberyn-Mountain-fight-wallpape-rlmv.jpeg

hiroshawn

Banned
I'm thinking of throwing Linux on my laptop (Core I3). Never used Linux before but im about to retire this computer so I want to try it. Any tips?

subtles

Why do we have to wait until Monday to learn our fate?

The 'Group of Death? So what. Bring it on!' commercial is asking for trouble.

longdi

Banned
this WC has been good so far, the best international football tourney since idk for a long while. Very balanced and good attacking. cant wait to see messi turning back to goat status and ronnie vs the germans

FootballFan

^^ive said for a while, I think all 3 of Neymar, ronaldo and messi will have good tournaments. Just feels like thats the case this wc.

Is Ronnie still injured?

Never was injured. Media stunt that clubs do too. "*huge player* injured, will miss game" 20min before game starts "shocking! *huge player* is in the starting line up!"

Probably had a tiny tiny tiny knock/bruise and didn't want to risk him in useless friendly.

longdi

Banned
he did set up england goal....
the game was pretty good for an opening match between italy and england, traditionally snore-feast expected... must be because of it being played in brazil, players looked more relaxed and willing to just move around and play football instead of sticking to rigid big tourney conservative tactics..

dc89

Listening to the radio this morning and it appears a few of the papers are running with a fresh Shaw to United has stalled story and the deal is some way away with Southampton rejecting the latest bid.

I think it's the Sunday Times who are also saying that LvG is in constant communication with Woodward and is wondering why no players have been signed so far after Liverpool, Chelsea and City have all made moves.

Salazar

I think it's the Sunday Times who are also saying that LvG is in constant communication with Woodward and is wondering why no players have been signed so far after Liverpool, Chelsea and City have all made moves.

Sounds like some mindreading shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom