• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Phew

I would have had to break my fast if he scored that
Allow me to break your fast

tumblr_mbyq8rEvUc1rhfs4uo1_500.gif

pulga

Banned
Finished reading it, not writing it
frU10tR.png

I think dean and I can play online at the same time as well innit (although it does look much better in single player)

I'm definitely in. Can play in between the games, or after both? Might need help setting it up though :lol, fucked if I know how to work a Wii u

m8 you share bread daily with stephen hawking get him to do it

Rodriguez had some amazing stats last season. Surprised nobody has gone for him but I assume it's cos he's too expensive. Wolfsburg have no reason to sell really. Loaded.

excellent player

Only turns 22 in August too

Looked and played like he's in his prime today. No stupid runs up field, no lunging in and getting beaten or giving away silly free kicks. Just completely solid, helping his teammates when they need an option, tracking his runners, knowing when to use his strength, when to play it safe, when to run with the ball. Passing has been good as well.

Not done much attacking understandably, but I'm led to believe he's decent enough at that when he's tasked with it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Maria lost possession 37 times this game, 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom