• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
RTBF leak Belgium XI: Courtois; Alderweireld, van Buyten, Kompany, Vertonghen; Witsel, Fellaini, De Bruyne; Mertens, Origi, Hazard.

Feorax

Barcelona and Liverpool are in talks over Luis Suarez for €80m players aren't included (Sanchez)

It actually says we have no interest in Sanchez, which we know not to be true, so I'd be skeptical of that.

What do we do if Sanchez isn't part of it then? Markovic and Shaqiri, then the best striker we can attract?

Lavezzi? Reus? Di Maria? We could get any of them with the money we're getting from this transfer.

It's true that Belgium hasn't played great, but when they have broken through which have happened quite a bit, Lukaku has mostly been almost hiding in between two CB's, putting him on the bench is not a bad decision.

It's true that Belgium hasn't played great, but when they have broken through which have happened quite a bit, Lukaku has mostly been almost hiding in between two CB's, putting him on the bench is not a bad decision.

I don't think anyone's denying that Lukaku deserves to be benched for Belgium at this moment

3Sixty

U9j9E5L.png
]

King_Moc

Banned
It actually says we have no interest in Sanchez, which we know not to be true, so I'd be skeptical of that.

Lavezzi? Reus? Di Maria? We could get any of them with the money we're getting from this transfer.

Liverpool need to get their buys done before this goes through, else they get held to ransom. So far, what they've bought has been well within the realms of what they can afford before they sell anyone (wages not withstanding).

Labadal

We'll have to do some fucking astute business to be better off without him :(
We really have to. We all know he's a cunt. We knew this before he joined us. The thing is that there have been several situations in the game where I thought to myself "if Suarez was in that position"...

Yeah can imagine the Chelsea tossers being a right hassle

This might work if it wasn't Tottenham and Levy on the other end of the negotiations :p

Ive said it before and i'll say it again, if Lukaku is to leave us, he will get much bigger and better offers from better teams than Spurs.

They have nothing really to offer him unless he is too scared to try and prove himself at the top level I'm sure there will be plenty of interest for him from CL and silverware challenging clubs of which Spurs aren't currently. If I were them I'm not sure i'd want to spend the money that would needed on him anyway after Lamela and Soldado...

Gianfranco Zola is hands down my favourite football player ever. I have no idea why I love him so much! Every time I used to go to Stamford Bridge when I was a kid he always was awesome!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A lot of people underestimating Switzerland I think. I haven't been in the WC thread but I can only imagine what they're saying. Hitzfeld gets them so well organised.
Di Maria switched spots away from Lichtsteiner :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom