• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Some of his passes remind me of the travesty that 2006 was.

It's like he just can't handle the pressue of being the 'best' player on the team.

He is doing well defensively. But his passing game has been quite terrible at times.

he's never been a particularly talented creator-type. he's a good, limited player who needs to stick to his role. I did lol when ESPN (or was it men in blazers, I forget) said he would easily get into any squad at this world cup, gotta love the propaganda hype machine

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marotta please buy this Beastley dude

Mertens will continue to be Belgium's most underrated player. He should grow an afro too or dye his hair red or do something equally attention-whorey

fuenf

Mertens will continue to be Belgium's most underrated player. He should grow an afro too or dye his hair red or something equally attention-whorey

buy Klinsmann instead, he can manage Juve (or Italy) on the side via Skype.

Slizz

buy Klinsmann instead, he can manage Juve (or Italy) on the side via Skype.

image.php

:lol

Please don't score on this corner.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Mertens will continue to be Belgium's most underrated player. He should grow an afro too or dye his hair red or something equally attention-whorey

cFC8FBf.jpg

Arer you saying Wooden is an attention whore?

Wilbur

Banned
It's funny that people thought Belgium would do well in this World Cup, with Fellaini in midfield.

Belgium getting to the quarters will probably be seen as a great achievement but when you look at their group it was probably bare minimum.

Mertens will continue to be Belgium's most underrated player. He should grow an afro too or dye his hair red or do something equally attention-whorey

Amen. Beasley's second life is an incredible story.

Pretty open for a last 16 game so far, not liking starting Origi at all though. He's much better an an impact sub.

Alderweireld didn't really do too well at Atleti, right?

He's been awful for them, got dropped and warmed then bench during the entire season.

he's never been a particularly talented creator-type. he's a good, limited player who needs to stick to his role. I did lol when ESPN (or was it men in blazers, I forget) said he would easily get into any squad at this world cup, gotta love the propaganda hype machine

I agree heavily. MiB like to hype him up for some reason, and that statement about making any squad is funny. But this WC he's continutally been making passes during attacks that actively work against our team. it's never beyond the defense, it's to their feet where they have perfect countering opportunity. It's absolutely mindboggling. My assumption is that he's just used to slower MLS and hasn't adapted to the fact that there are great fucking defenders he has to face....

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"Im not sure what Fellaini's role is"

No shit, what gave it away?

Slizz

I'm shocked how good Yedlin has been this tourney. This has been his very first WC experience and he only had like 2 caps before this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom