• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Express say we've made a £20 million take it or leave it offer for Hummels. I'm going to assume that even Wooders isn't that stupid.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Would love USA to win.

Love the excitement about the sport from the country. Refreshing. The sooner their country adopts it en masse the better.
USA can contribute a lot to football as a sport, especially on the admin side.

Probably not going to happen but we can hope.

Come on Deuce. Get it done.

Looks like it's going to be a heroic win for USA. Belgium are playing with more intensity than they did in their previous games but lacking quality in the final third. Only got two clear cut chances, USA could have scored on Dempsey's shot.

Should have started with Lukaku to wear USA defense down and put a fresh Origi on for the last 30 mins. Not looking good now that our trump cards are Mirallas, Chadli, Lukaku and Godnan.

Considering our two deals this summer have been in the pipeline for some time, Wooders trying to get fresh deals done is still not a promising situation. He needs to learn that starting a negotiation lower than their value is fine, but starting it by mocking other teams D:.
It's The Express.

It's almost certainly bollocks.

Pennywise

The rise of Dortmund again will be great. Would love to play them in the Champions League.

Regarding a bid for him, take it or leave it, I'd offer £45 million (from the Suarez money).

I would love to play Liverpool and Celtic.
Hummels still wouldn't happen.
Lewandowski just left and we've got enough cash around and Hummels is our most valuable player after Reus.

@Milch
Fucking Puma.

Help

I don't get it

Why would you do that

Why would Watzke not tell them to fuck themselves and come up with a design that doesn't look like a 4-year-old's drawing

And above all:

wat

Problem with a yellow kit is, unless the sponsor is willing to let you make their logo black, it will look shit

The material and stripes look horrible as well

And dont let him slouch like that in a promo pic

fuenf

calm down Milch. You'll most likely wear that kit like 5 times max. think about the Bundesliga away kit, Bundesliga away alternative, CL home, CL away, CL away alternative, DFB Pokal, DFB Pokal Away, vs Bayern (home), vs Bayern (away), vs Schalke (home), vs Schalke (away). Europa League knockout-round (home, away) kits Puma will surely come up with.

could be fake? I'm not seeing it anywhere else on the internet
It's from some obscure shop in the internet that some BVB guy found, so I still hope for fake. But it looks like it got the Puma name/number printing for next season right as well. Seems a bit too much for a lazy fake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom