• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Just like the damn Germany match, they score right after kick off. Could have saved them a lot of tiredness.

difference is the USA came out guns blazing, lost concentration and got exposed badly. If WIlmots told his team to sit back a little and concentrate on the counter he's a fucking genius.

Barzul

You sound hopeful more than logical.

Anyone rationally looking at this situation will accept, based on what's happened previously and how our owners have behaved, that we will absolutely only sell for our asking price.

Independent are saying Sanchez is crucial to our demands and that we view him as a key part of our Champions League plans.

So I guess it's how much pressure Barcelona are able to put on Sanchez to get the deal done.

Oh of course I'm hopeful he'll leave the premiership as it significantly weakens one of my teams rivals. And any logical person will see that there are significant differences between the two transfer scenarios and that can affect how things ultimately play out. Also you can't force a player out then tell him he can only go in one direction, the player will have to choose where he wants to go, and the onus is on Liverpool not Barca to prove Liverpool will be the best destination for him. I'm sure Sanchez is quite happy to stay at Barca if they let him. Barca will do the deal one way or another, either by meeting the clause or finding some other deal with Liverpool.

Oh of course I'm hopeful he'll leave the premiership as it significantly weakens one of my teams rivals. And any logical person will see that there are significant differences between the two transfer scenarios and that can affect how things ultimately play out. Also you can't force a player out then tell him he can only go in one direction, the player will have to choose where he wants to go, and the onus is on Liverpool not Barca to prove Liverpool will be the best destination for him. I'm sure Sanchez is quite happy to stay at Barca if they let him. Barca will do the deal one way or another, either by meeting the clause or finding some other deal with Liverpool.
Look.

You're not signing him.

Just accept it now it will make it a lot easier later on.

Rooney is the most overrated player in the premier league.

I like Oscar. I don't think he's brilliant, but he's a good player who can improve a lot. He's better than KDB

I don't even know who overrates Rooney any more

The media have turned on him
The pundits have turned on him
The fans have turned on him
He's become an auxilary figure to Van Persie

Seems like it's only commentators who still talk about him like he's the player he should have become, with the odd nugget of absolute bollocks thrown in by the TV media, like 'you can't criticise his workrate' 5 minutes after he's allowed Baines to be molested by two players without taking a step to do his defensive duty and help him out.

GQman2121

Banned
ilH48UbTtDl36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom