• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
:looool. I forget how awful it is. Wooden already give shit for it.

But yes if you want to go ahead.

Here you go:

di-mariasqikzy.png

L1NETT

That last 15 or so was fucking cracking

Someone tell that Belgium coach to make some bloody changes

De Bruyne is De-ad-Bruyne

Wilbur

Banned
Both still have one sub left right?

How the FUCK has the linesman given that offside? How? By the time he's about to kick it he's STILL behind the defender. Jesus Christ.

alstein

Imagine if the USA had that ruled out.

Think of the uproar.

Would have been justice though. Belgium deserves this win. Howard and Gonzalez deserve medals.

Both still have one sub left right?

How the FUCK has the linesman given that offside? How? By the time he's about to kick it he's STILL behind the defender. Jesus Christ.

Said he was signaling goalkick not offside.

Glad he didn't score, it would have been the most controversial incident in this World Cup, and Americans would have never placed their feet near a ball again.

Would have been justice though. Belgium deserves this win. Howard and Gonzalez deserve medals.

Not to drag up this tired debate, but being good at making chances and abysmal at finishing them means you don't deserve shit. And I say that as a Liverpool fan who lived through 2011/12 :p

Croyles

You know, I was sort of rooting for Belgium at the start, but they've had so many fucking chances sooooo.. fuck em!

I'm now for the US, despite all the run into the ground FREEDOM and CONCACAF "jokes".

Watch me jinx it and see belgium score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom