• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job Chile. Now get the win, the world is cheering for you.

On another note, Steve McManaman is such a shit commentator. His sole purpose is to tell viewers that every foul is not really a foul.

I don't remember Neymar doing anything the second half

Chile have played him perfectly since half time

2 players near him at all times, press the player hard when they're looking to pass to him, so you don't get caught out by a sharp run and ball over the top or in behind

Meier

On another note, Steve McManaman is such a shit commentator. His sole purpose is to tell viewers that every foul is not really a foul.

I like him but you're right, lol. In his mind, it'll always be the 60s or 70s when you could basically destroy someone and maybe get a yellow if the other team was lucky.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Martin Keown has said 3 things all game

"Its so hot out there"

"I cant believe how much effort Chile have put in"

"You have got to give credit to the Manager for organising the team"

Rinse and repeat, everything else is literally telling you what you can see

Meier

Banished is so damn hard. :( It's inevitable that you're going to lose a shitload of people to starvation every few years.. can't ever build a surplus. Ughhh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Banished is so damn hard. :( It's inevitable that you're going to lose a shitload of people to starvation every few years.. can't ever build a surplus. Ughhh.
Are you playing with Brazil?

Must kill the politicians first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom