• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

"This is the lowest passing accuracy for Brazil in a world cup since 66. Does that surprise you Martin?"
"Wow! No it doesn't."

Why has he got a job? Why?

This world cup commentators has been the worst I can remember.

Labadal

When did Gustavo start rocking that mustache anyway? Don't remember seeing that from him at Bayern, it looks good.

dragon-age-inquisition.jpg

3Sixty

"This is the lowest passing accuracy for Brazil in a world cup since 66. Does that surprise you Martin?"
"Wow! No it doesn't."

Why has he got a job? Why?

This world cup commentators has been the worst I can remember.

I'd be a sick as fuck commentator.

Thats what really upsets me.

Jabo

Wait so who do they have other than Jo and Fred? Damiao? Pato?

I'm so drunk right now can't really remember anyone else but

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I just cant see Chile winning this, even if it goes to penalties

I'd be a sick as fuck commentator.

Thats what really upsets me.

'Poor shot by Fred there. 10 or more shots off target for Brazil at Ladbrokes, 2/1. Also, put a double on Victory Parade and Bankwell's Ghost to win at Chepstow tomorrow. Speaking of gambling, I sparked some cunt out for looking at me funny outside William Hill's yesterday.'

3Sixty

I don't even play matches on FM these days. Do all the build up then holiday the day of the game, make sure you've got your assistant set to use your tactics and players and its all good.

Jarnet87

Oh no no I meant who could they have called up instead of those 2 scrubs Fred and Jo.

Robinho, Leandro Damiao, Pato, and some guy named Alan Kardec are the only other forwards who have been called up for Brazil in the last year. Lucas Moura would have added some attacking flair but he's a winger/attacking mid.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Why do soccer/football fans have to constantly be reminded to SayNoToRacism. Its on the fucking banners. Are soccer fans really that racist?

another FM question, why are players not showing in search when I use their names, for instance sanchez wouldnt show until i look via Barca themselves, trying to find Moreno and he wont show in search either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom