• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Matuidi's been good. Lucky not to get a red in the last match, but class against Honduras and Switzerland especially.

I was joking. I don't care. I'm just not allowed to make one sentence analyses of situations anymore lest wedward cries.

I know you were, i was joking too :(

wedward

I think Matuidi's been good. Lucky not to get a red in the last match, but class against Honduras and Switzerland especially.

I was joking. I don't care. I'm just not allowed to make one sentence analyses of situations anymore lest wedward cries.

Incredible how badly you missed the point.

Wilbur

Banned
Incredible how badly you missed the point.

Incredible how sensitive you are over everything.

"Player X has been anonymous"

"Dats fucken sub MOTD analysis"

"Yeah m8 I don't get paid to wax lyrical about football I was just writing concisely"

"lol for sum1 who watches so much footy u shuld do better"

You dry wank

Koko

Banned
He has often looked wasteful and had a literal leg breaker. Not very impressed.

Not really he has been class going forward and has done a good job tracking back. Yes he did deserve to get a red card last game, but aside from that he has done a great tourney so far.

Lightning

Banned

"Yeah m8 I don't get paid to wax lyrical about football I was just writing concisely"

You dry wank
Fuck you Wilbur. I laughed out loud with that I just dropped my hot chocolate all over the damn floor.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

You dry wank
Germany - France is on and you two are fighting

As bad as gamers on gaming side, discussing games but not actually playing them

GQman2121

Banned
The 'can't punish retrospectively if he was booked at the time' rule is the biggest pile of shite in the rulebook

You would think at a time when they're allowing goal line tech that would be more open to the idea of trying to clean the up the game or at least acknowledge that they're aware of horrible tackles like that. It's a real missed opportunity to flex their muscles in a positive way.

Instead, they've loosened up on the Suarez suspension in record time. :\

Zabojnik

Brt1GrZIEAAHAhl.jpg

wedward

Klose has no movement in the box and his touch has been dreadful.

You always hope these games will be exciting but more often than not they are boring.

Marc

The BBC's half-time film was all a bit Songs of Praise

South America matey.

They all pray to god and he picks one of their prayers out of the hat to come true and scorns those other prayers. Still, as much of a cunt this god character is, if you don't do it then you're defo losing.

Zabojnik

Atletico prepared to offer up to 30M€ for Iturbe, allegedly. Time to cross another one off the list.

Sanchez
Iturbe

More to come soon.

This game has entered snoozefest territory since the 2nd half started. Germany have switched off and France are just too sloppy with their passing. There's no rythm at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom