• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

If Liverpool want more money why don't they just not sell?

What other options would Suarez have? He isn't going to go on striker.

fuenf

Imagine if Muller got real close to your face and just screamed at you for an hour.

isMcKLhoO65cu.gif

Marc

Is it me or are the refs in this world cup ref'ing games like its the premier league, always letting things go.

Helped the football to keep going at least.

If Liverpool want more money why don't they just not sell?

What other options would Suarez have? He isn't going to go on striker.

The theory is that FSG and Rodgers have decided that he isn't worth the hassle

If that is the case though, we've gone way fucking overboard accepting £20m less that what I expected

sohois

All the reports are coming from one source, a catalan TV channel.

Even if they turn out to be true, no doubt the same channel reported Barca only paid around £60million for Neymar.

Even if they turn out to be true, no doubt the same channel reported Barca only paid around £60million for Neymar.
Most people reported that until we had the full investigation into the fee so that's not really an indication of much.

When the deals done we'll know the fee. And even then probably not. Wait for Tony Barrett chaps.

Wouldn't be surprised if they announce it at £60m and it rises to £70m or so with add-ons that will be easily reached unless he gets banned again

LTWheels

Fucking someone throwing themselves in front of the district line in Ealing. Suppose to get home at 7. Won't get home till close to 8...

Most people reported that until we had the full investigation into the fee so that's not really an indication of much.

When the deals done we'll know the fee. And even then probably not. Wait for Tony Barrett chaps.

Yep. Would have never known if that board member didn't call for an investigation.

Arnie

If Tony Barrett and the Echo say it's £60 million then I'll believe them. However if a Catalan television station says it I'm skeptical. Barca want people to think it's as good a deal for Barca as possible.

If it is £60 million we've fucked up and everyone will be furious.

And it's silly to make predictions on next season until it begins. We could be phenomenal. We could be poop. There is no indication either way.

severin

The fact that a couple of posters here have refused to realise this is slightly worrying. Slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom