• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Oh yeah! How did you meet her?

You fuckers

Elsk I'm taking you for lunch, you can tell me all about her.

:)
at the university

elsk i have a daim bar you can have

pm your address

send me a ps+ card m8

Why are you being so mean to elsk? Elsk, I hope she will let you have a go at her mangoes as often as you want

thanks. I hope so too

Look at elsk getting all uppity and going to the laundry, already forgotten how to go down to the river and wash your clothes against the rocks, eh?

:lol

milch I need your help. tell me what you did with the university chick you were trying to get something going on, so I can do the opposite and stop Ballack from cock blocking me

60 million still seems ok to me, but then I don't believe that's an accurate report. Local reporters always understate the full amount of a transfer when it's the home team that's buying.

What a match to remember
images

Marc

How can I love such an ugly, German, man.

Muller, just bosses it. For me though, he needs a world class striker to play off.

LTWheels

Out of all our signing so far and linked players, I'm the most excited about Lambert. Irrational, but I like the feel-good factor of his return home story.

@TonyEvansTimes: Think people are getting ahead of themselves on Suarez. Wait for the white smoke or @TonyBarretTimes tweet

@BenSmithBBC: To say a fee is agreed not entirely true. #LFC told Barca they will sell for release clause not for less. Barca say they will meet it

Ben Smith says that's Liverpool said they won't sell for less than the release clause and Barcelona said they'll meet it.

Kroos looks so German.

Meier

Terrible from Giroud. Just gifted them a minute plus of clock for no reason at all other than being frustrated at not being able to hold possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom