• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

GOAT in the studio

vAwlX0g.jpg

Swedish television has another GOAT of yours on:
jVSo0WoDsZiUf.jpg

MrS

Banned
PR nonsense. He made his bed, now he has to lie in it.

People are criticising Deschamps for playing an obviously unfit Sakho (wasting a substitution), not starting with Giroud, persisting with Evra and taking Valbuena off when him and Griezmann were the only players making anything happen. Nasri is the furthest thing from anyone's mind right now.
Griezmann was awful today, his passing was far too wasteful.

Manager

You're missing the point, it's not his position in the team or whether he starts. Deschamps didn't want him anywhere near the group. They spend a lot more time together in hotels, planes, coaches and training pitches than they do in actual matches.

I'm not missing the point, I'm saying that I understand that he wasn't picked because of his personality and what he did before, and how he's (apparently) hurt his French team mates.

What I'm saying is that IF Deschamps disregarded the complains and actually had him there at WC, Nasri would be able to be friendly and still put a good shift in. That's my personal opinion of how I think he's today. Obviously I don't know him IRL. All I'm saying is that if you believe the rumours, it seems like Deschamps and the squad didn't think he actually had changed and therefore took him out of the squad. That they based it on previous happenings. Then you got to accept that I guess, that he already burnt his bridges before.

All I'm saying is that he could've helped out creatively tonight. Maybe he's faking it and maybe Deschamps saw that, fuck do I know. I'm just saying that from a City fans viewpoint, he's a changed man. However, everyone plays a lot more matches for the club and Deschamps & CO has had few chances to know the "new Nasri".

Schfeifedeilin and Debuchy.

YES ARSENE.

Please get excited.

DAMN.

Arsenal fans indeed.

Schneiderlin and Debuchy are absolutely two names to get excited about. Sanchez too, obviously. Add a good striker to that list and that is a fantastic window for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom