• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Maicon already looks a bit tired, will he last 90 minutes? Used to party a lot at Manchester apparently.

Nobody expected them to be in the top 4 . This a team that's in transition and getting ready for their Euro.

You have to remember that they were shit four years ago and they have been looking better at every tourney since then (EURO,WC). Obviously not enough to go all the way.

There was nothing in today's game that showed a French side with creativity, Nasri would've given that and as of late, great work rate too, both offensively and defensively. Add great experience too.

FootballFan

Indeed he is. Dumbass.

Instead of choosig the host nation who play perfect football for him and are in desperate need of a striker...

He chooses a sinking ship in a system he doesn't fit at all. In a country where he will get boo'd not woohoo'd.

So.

Stupid.

Manager

Sunhi:
qpitpl.gif

dyoinn.gif

Scum

Instead of choosig the host nation who play perfect football for him and are in desperate need of a striker...

He chooses a sinking ship in a system he doesn't fit at all. In a country where he will get boo'd not woohoo'd.

So.

Stupid.
He'd have a shitload of goals by now. Daft cunt.

Oscar looks better as DM than Paulinho.
Anyone of us will look better at DM than Paulinho.

So.

Stupid.

He clearly got a beef with Scolari, who's a fucking idiot that wants to play Fred and Jo over him.

EmiPrime

Maicon already looks a bit tired, will he last 90 minutes? Used to party a lot at Manchester apparently.

There was nothing in today's game that showed a French side with creativity, Nasri would've given that and as of late, great work rate too, both offensively and defensively. Add great experience too.

He's also a disruptive toxic little cunt. Whatever your feelings about him the French press and the fans were supportive of Deschamps decision to leave him out.

Suen

While I think Neymar is extremely overrated, he is excellent at finding space.
Think Barca is too restrictive for him. He's playing so much better when he's having free movement as opposed to the tiki-takazation of him at Barca. I wonder how Luis will use him.

Manager

He's also a disruptive toxic little cunt. Whatever your feelings about him the French press and the fans were supportive of Deschamps decision to leave him out.

I'm saying that he changed, last summer, had many deep interviews where he explained what he's went through and how his view on life is changed. I'm not saying I know his personality but at least he's much more comitted at City off and on the pitch. It will take years to get the French to change their opinion on him but I really think he's a better person now.

He got really bullied after the RVP derby freekick and apparently that kicked it all off the following summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom