• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Luiz really does get right into it

Fair play. Shite ref but don't think Columbia really turned up, especially that Cuardado fella

Scum

Poor Hames. ;_;

Germany are going to piss all over Brazil. Expect Klose to break R9 record agsinst them.

WJD

Ergh... I love this World Cup and their fans but there's nothing endearing about this Brazil team at all, other than their acapella national anthem.

Arnie

I don't mind Brazil.

Prefer them to that James bellend.

Fuck the underdog. I want to see Neymar do a Jesus and roll the rock away for the final. Score the winning goal. Christ the redeemer EXPLODES.

omgkitty

no Silva, maybe no Neymar.... surely this fun little charade ends against Germany right?

I hope Germany rips them a new one. Brazil can have 3rd over Argentina.

Bru1cQPIUAIPQm4.jpg

Hixx

that video of James kissing his arm and there being a fucking massive insect on it makes my skin crawl

its fuckin huge

Randdalf

Footballers who point to the sky like god gave them the goal/win should get the death penalty.

I wouldn't go that far, but I do find it so weird that these people who put in countless hours of practice, like Luiz has done to perfect that sort of free kick, would then put their goal down to divine intervention.

Scum

I don't mind Brazil.

Prefer them to that James bellend.

Fuck the underdog. I want to see Neymar do a Jesus and roll the rock away for the final. Score the winning goal. Christ the redeemer EXPLODES.
Oh. Morning, Arnie.

Marc

Ever get that feeling that a WC winner has already been decided.

Yeah they got a pen but they also got nothing else from the ref. Been a common theme for Brazil games.

I am glad God ignored Colombia's prayers and answered Brazil's, big fan of yellow the big man.

L1NETT

With that forward line Brazil have done right well to get to the semis

Fred the veg wouldn't get 20 goals in the championship

Suen

Ergh... I love this World Cup and their fans but there's nothing endearing about this Brazil team at all, other than their acapella national anthem.
Agree. Such a boring Brazil side, nothing special about it, look very average at best. Been looking so the whole tournament. Hope they win next game and get kicked in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom