• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

yvynkq.gif

;_;

Croyles

Haha lol I love seeing all the people in WC thread now suddenly rooting for Germany.

Apparently they all think we will crush them.

Why am I leaning in the opposite direction? Because Löw actually did a lot of things right today so I expect him to fuck things up on tuesday.

Haha lol I love seeing all the people in WC thread now suddenly rooting for Germany.

Apparently they all think we will crush them.

Why am I leaning in the opposite direction? Because Löw actually did a lot of things right today so I expect him to fuck things up on tuesday.

Thiago Silva is suspended and Neymar is dead.

We're already Vizeweltmeister

L1NETT

It's incredible.

They're all butchering it.

Pretty sure Clive went for a Senor Rodriguez during commentary

ITV really do employ some complete simpletons

We're talking about a HOSPITAL. I could understand being sore, but if Neymar didn't weigh like 80lbs, I'm sure most physically fit people would be fine.

Precautionary.

And yeah he's probably fine, just faking to skive off the World Cup. Doesn't even care

#fuckNeymarlol

cremino

It's called hyperbole mate.

There is abject poverty and high murder rates in large parts of Brazil yet sideshow bob thinks god was there guiding his team to victory.

I don't think he thought about that.... and players often randomly point a finger to the sky after scoring a goal without necessarily referring to a god or anything

Manager

:lol

£25m

Double it and there's still a chance Everton say no.

They may owe £2m for Barry signing plus Rodwell maybe £5-7m, could put the fee up to ~£35m or so? We'll see, Mirror might be BS:ing.

Could make sense if Atletico gets Negredo, with City going for an AM instead for 4-2-3-1.

King_Moc

Banned
I don't think he thought about that.... and players often randomly point their finger to the sky after scoring a goal without necessarily referring to a god or anything

Oh, they definitely are. You'd have to be massively big headed to believe that any god gave a shit about your little game of football, but these idiots genuinely believe that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom