• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

The quality tends to go up when we leave and it's more relaxing, but I fucking wish we were still in it

No worries, Hitch? We'll go through it all again in 2yrs time.
EuvEO5Z.png

Neymar is complete hero. A real human bean.

He was leading that pep talk and then slotted his pen when it would have been easier to keel over and accept death.

A lesser man would have been considering the acceptable possibility of retirement in Barcelona. It's a beautiful city, gorgeous women, decent beach. Not Neymar. Just focused on the 6th star right in the spot he wanted to put that penalty. His biggest worry was how flashy the run-up should be.

Biggest balls in football.

Jabo

Manager, pls. Here's a better lineup :-

-------------- Costa -------------
Neymar -- Oscar -- Kaka
-- Fernandinho - Gustavo --

Costa. huehuehuehue

HUEHUEHEUEHUEUEUHEHUEHU

Actually 100% that could have won the match with no need for PKs

Carbonox

I hope Colombia wreck the fuck out of Uruguay. The players will celebrate at the end by biting themselves on the arm in front of the Uruguay players.
Uus4Plt.png

Marc

While in the midst of the World Cup, I feel like the Euros are pretty much irrelevant. Like thinking about the League Cup during a Champion's League Final

I guess, World Cup trophy means more as it has been around sooo much longer. Like the FA Cup vs League Cup.

But when you look at the actual quality, every team is incredibly tough. Very few shit teams... *enter Platini*

2926333040.jpeg

Fucking knob.

Clegg

Seen a point being brought up by a few journos that when Neymar isn't playing well, like the second half of the Chile game, Brazil struggle to do anything going forward.

wedward

Seen a point being brought up by a few journos that when Neymar isn't playing well, like the second half of the Chile game, Brazil struggle to do anything going forward.

Oscar was pretty quiet.

When you have to rely on Hulk this is what you get.

Slizz

I still think this will be a closely contested game even without Suarez.

Us against the world mentality helps Uruguay.

Godfuckingdamn it Clown 9. Anyone here a dota2er? I haven't checked the stream group lately sorry :(

I'm a relative beginner, played 30 games, only keep up with the esport stuff in the latter rounds of TI. PM me your Steam name :)

@Shogun, that was just some no-name twitter gobshite

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That guy deserves his country to get reamed out of the tournament on the back of a Cavani hattrick.

edit: Looks like Costa and Simeone's bastard lovechild

fuck you, fuck Suarez and fuck Liverpool

VAMOS COLOMBIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom