• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did James even go to Monaco? There are other clubs that can match the wages and he can play in a better league at the same time. So bizarre

But is there any other club that would play 45 million for him? Also not sure other clubs could (or rather would) match his wages, considering they got no income tax.

Zabojnik

Guys, I think Zabo called dibs on Cuadrado.

jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

Yen

I'm watching Metallica on bbc2. Not bad, though I'm not sure which is more uncool: the aging band members, or the aging, middle class rockers standing behind them onstage.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Precisely
They haven't got the ability in attack to service Cavani properly, they have to rely on his technical ability to create his own chances. And it just hasn't worked at all in either the Costa Rica game, or this one.
Makes sense. But Gaston can play behind him ffs, and he just came off the bench
Yeah, they've been rumoring it for at least a week now. His agent even confirmed that he'd met with us.
Arsenal shouldn't even bother at this point this. It'll be Higuain all over again.

Lightning

Banned
Uruguay amaze me. Suarez's impulsiveness has caused this. Got himself banned, disrupted build up to a massive game for his country abs yet they proclaim him to be a victim?

Utterly stupid. Deserve everything they get.

Is it just me or does Cavani have a shit habit of going missing when he's needed?

I think it ight partly be because we only see him in the CL or WC, stages where every touch is pored over, and you expect the star players to showcase their ability. And he just looks like a fish out of water, a finisher asked to create in a position he doesn't favour

Armero you stupid cunt. I hope that hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom