• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiroshawn

Banned
Yes you should.

Pre match betting aint bad though.

Event 1: Greece at Costa Rica
Play Time: 2014-06-29 16:00
Selection: Costa Rica to win
Odds: 32/25
Event 2: Mexico at Netherlands
Play Time: 2014-06-29 12:00
Selection: Netherlands to win
Odds: 25/27
Event 3: Algeria at Germany
Play Time: 2014-06-30 16:00
Selection: Germany to win
Odds: 100/347
Event 4: Chile at Brazil
Play Time: 2014-06-28 12:00
Selection: Tie to win
Odds: 59/20
Bet Type: Parlay
Bet Odds: 1067/50
Bet Amount: $5.00
Bet Payout: $111.71
Won Amount: Wager Pending

Suen

I like Cavani and Forlan. They deserve better but Uruguay can fuck off from the WC with Suarez and every cunt that defended him.

Congrats Colombia, the better team by far. Anyone that watched Uruguay's group games knew they were just as shite as England and Italy. They were never making it far.

Scum

He's a cunt

image.php

I get the feeling the camera crew intentionally wait for people in the crowd to realize they're on the big screen.

Then they cut them off just when everyone's like 'oh shit, do something, wave!'

+ they look for buff girls (good thing)

I like Cavani and Forlan. They deserve better but Uruguay can fuck off from the WC with Suarez and every cunt that defended him.

Congrats Colombia, the better team by far. Anyone that watched Uruguay's group games knew they were just as shite as England and Italy. They were never making it far.

Now Forlan can go back to Osaka.

Colombia still haven't really been tested though, their poule was ass and Uruguay minus Suarez is laughably bad. Their offense will be fine but I have no idea how their defense will do versus Brazil.

Wilbur

Banned
Colombia still haven't really been tested though, their poule was ass and Uruguay minus Suarez is laughably bad. Their offense will be fine but I have no idea how their defense will do versus Brazil.

I think Brazil will beat them. They'll play on the counter, they won't be pressed as much as today. It'll be tight, but ja.

Would £45m be enough to get Vidal?

Because since we have £55m left to spend - £45m for Vidal and £10m for Vermaelen sounds alright.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think Brazil will beat them. They'll play on the counter, they won't be pressed as much as today. It'll be tight, but ja.
A Chile with no strikers, 2nd division players and a one-legged king battered them for 120 mins

Colombia will fucking shit in their mouth

Wilbur

Banned
A Chile with no strikers, 2nd division players and a one-legged king battered them for 120 mins

Colombia will fucking shit in their mouth

I really hope so :lol, but I think the way Colombia play will suit Brazil more.

In a weird way I kinda want them to get to the final anyway so Messi can break their hearts.

This is where our love affair ends. It was short and sweaty and passionate. But now it's over.

I'll be hopefully making you eat those words. Hopefully.

I hope so baby <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom