• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

When I was first drinking, I did drink absolute shit like Stella and Carling because my mates were. Then I had my first decent cider and it was a YES ROY moment.

Yes to everything about this post but this in particular. I am with you Hixx. I drank beer in college to fit in a bit but I have no interest in subjecting myself to it now. Cider 4 lyfe.

WJD

Someone just rang our house number, my mum answered and this weird voice said "I'm going to rip your knickers off and play with your fanny. I'm watching you."

What the fuck.

Slizz

In all seriousness, I'd rather get bitten than pulled over by the shirt. Worst that can happen with a bite like that is it draws a bit of blood. Marquez could have landed badly and broken his neck, Van Persie is lucky he didn't kill him.

Imagine if he got pulled down, then got hit by the ball in the head.

Esch

Banned
I was arguing with my dad last night over the phone about this. Dude was convinced the Netherlands would crush them out of the gate.

Mexico ain't no bitch ass team.

pulga

Banned
Someone just rang our house number, my mum answered and this weird voice said "I'm going to rip your knickers off and play with your fanny. I'm watching you."

What the fuck.

wilbur pls

iJKH8akNjwcbC.gif

In all seriousness, I'd rather get bitten than pulled over by the shirt. Worst that can happen with a bite like that is it draws a bit of blood. Marquez could have landed badly and broken his neck, Van Persie is lucky he didn't kill him.

Pulling shirts is the one thing I have managed to perfect, when actually playing football myself. Please leave it alone, it's a valid tactic that happens in the box.

Wilbur

Banned
guys it wasn't me I would have asked for will before saying that

I was arguing with my dad last night over the phone about this. Dude was convinced the Netherlands would crush them out of the gate.

Mexico ain't no bitch ass team.

Better suited to the conditions, better defensively. Your dad is a FUEL

Meier

You've been watching too much Final Destination.

Haha, he's making fun of Froggie:
"He should be banned for a long time because that was the most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field for many years.

"It was absolutely deliberate. The whistle has gone, the game has stopped and he has done that right in front of the referee -- he could have killed the lad.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/23/sport/football/football-premier-league-round-up/

WJD

Tried googling the number to no success. Considered texting him a picture of my arsehole but I can't do that withheld apparently.

Esch

Banned
Better suited to the conditions, better defensively. Your dad is a FUEL
If they had even one truly clutch player up front I might have even favored them, but I can definitely see them taking this in a war of attrition in the 2nd half as the sun bears down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom