• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah wee MON was giving an opinion on something that no one asked for nor was it relevant at all to the discussion. Glad he got to big himself up again though. Well done.

Arnie

Are your days off basically just you tubing around London to various cafe's and pubs? Because that sounds ace.
Pretty much.

And my family are here so they treated me to a Lebenese kebab earlier.

You need to move to London. We can swan around slowly descending into drunkeness and accidentally having a second tea.

WJD

Pretty much.

And my family are here so they treated me to a Lebenese kebab earlier.

You need to move to London. We can swan around slowly descending into drunkeness and accidentally having a second tea.

Waiting for the next round of grad schemes/jobs and then the dream can become an alcohol fuelled reality. With Halo 2 Anniversary in our pants.

Carbonox

Could list a fucking hundred beers I would rather drink

Estrella
Kronenbourg
Tiger
Cobra
Peroni
Birra Morreti

OK if I had the option I would drink those over Stella. Oddly my locals don't do these. Cunts. Kronenbourg on tap is sensational.

Not too familiar with the others though. Will check them out as and when I can.

Slizz

My favourite go to beer is Duvel.

I'm not really a fan of pilsner

Hmm, I live Duvel but its not something I can get on draft anywhere. Hard to really even find bottles in a place other than a grocery store.

Stella isn't my go to beer, but I do enjoy a nice cold one on occasion, especially if its on draft.

Could list a fucking hundred beers I would rather drink

Estrella
Kronenbourg
Tiger
Cobra
Peroni
Birra Morreti
Amstel

Carling/Stella/Fosters/Carlsberg are all pisswater

Peroni is always a go to if I see it on draft. Estrella is alright, never see it unless at a Spanish restaurant.

L1NETT

Peroni is utter shit, avoid it like the plague here. Nastro and Morreti are my go to ones.

When I went to Italy Moretti was everywhere

It's good stuff

OK if I had the option I would drink those over Stella. Oddly my locals don't do these. Cunts. Kronenbourg on tap is sensational.

Not too familiar with the others though. Will check them out as and when I can.

Kronenbourg is top. Cantona chose wisely

Slizz

Apparently we are a bunch of snobby beer drinkers here.

Ya'll should come to Miami and get some local brews. Got some fantastic stuff.

I have seen my future wife already.

BrTziQWCAAAUOoB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom