• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not liking this

Not liking this at all

image.php

L1NETT

Archers, Malibu, Southern Comfort, Fireball Whiskey, cocktails, Desperados. I'll drink beer but I don't see the point when there's things that taste nicer and get me drunk quicker.

Drink beer isn''t always to get drunk you silly billy.

At a club I never drink it mind, with you on the get drunk quicker policy.

When you just casually go to a bar with mates are you there just necking shots

Wilbur

Banned
Drink beer isn''t always to get drunk you silly billy.

At a club I never drink it mind, with you on the get drunk quicker policy.

When you just casually go to a bar with mates are you there just necking shots

No, I'll usually just drink desperados then

Hixx

To me lager is the ultimate example of peer pressure.

I genuinely can't believe anyone takes their first sup of it and goes "fuck, this is gorgeous!" And "I prefer [x lager] to [y lager]" is really "this tastes slightly less shit". A lot of people won't drink stuff that is genuinely nice because their mates will think they're less manly
KuGsj.gif

Ales, I can understand. Cider, yep. Alcopops tend to be sickly but again, actually taste somewhat nice compared to lager which is gassy, minging piss.

When I was first drinking, I did drink absolute shit like Stella and Carling because my mates were. Then I had my first decent cider and it was a YES ROY moment.

I genuinely can't believe anyone takes their first sup of it and goes "fuck, this is gorgeous!" And "I prefer [x lager] to [y lager]" is really "this tastes slightly less shit". A lot of people won't drink stuff that is genuinely nice because their mates will think they're less manly
KuGsj.gif

Ales, I can understand. Cider, yep. Alcopops tend to be sickly but again, actually taste somewhat nice compared to lager which is gassy, minging piss.

When I was first drinking, I did drink absolute shit like Stella and Carling because my mates were. Then I had my first decent cider and it was a YES ROY moment.

'It becomes quite nice after 3 months of drinking it incessantly.'

Wilbur

Banned

KuGsj.gif

Yeah that's the only reason I ever drunk beer previously, because it was a peer pressure thing. I like it more now, but I'll usually only drink it if it's the only thing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom