• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

they won't because Colombia will win

Never say never

James diga James

edit: it also won't happen they're on opposite sides

But they can only meet

In

The

FINAL

I'm pretty sure that's not possible. They're on different sides of the bracket. It would be the finals. If that happens, I give up. Fuck both those teams.

My bad. I dun goofed. Final it is then.

Wait?! That's even fucking worse for the thread! D:

Bruv theres been unrelated meltdowns in this thread here not cause of the WC just DURING the WC.

but I don't want FootballGAF regulars to go away :(

Although yes. There's meltdowns in here after the end of every season. The thread became barren after Liverpool fucked up the title race + La Decima.

Labadal

To all the people who think it was a dive - go get your eyes checked, watch another replay and read the rules. Marquez got his foot and not the ball, therefore it was a pen. There was a penalty in the first half but ref did not catch that. Justice served.

I have my eyes checked every month. I have seen several replays. I know the rules. One mistake earlier in the game doesn't justify another mistake.

pulga

Banned
I want Lamba back.
LLShC.gif

omgkitty

Then it's a vicious 2-sided triangle.

I feel like most of the super negative Arsenal fans in here have kinda backed off this thread a little bit lately, and I'm fine with it. All the bitching and complaining and the "Wenger out" or "we won't do shit" stuff is super annoying.

QFs

Brazil v Columbia
France v Germany
Holland v Costa Rica
Argentina v USA

Honestly for the US reaching the Quarterfinals alone is quite a fucking feat and something to be proud of. With that alone the interest in soccer and bringing in good players should skyrocket.

Because sorry US I love you, but winning by pure luck and patriotism only gets you so far. I won't stop believing though.

Slizz

I feel like most of the super negative Arsenal fans in here have kinda backed off this thread a little bit lately, and I'm fine with it. All the bitching and complaining and the "Wenger out" or "we won't do shit" stuff is super annoying.

Meh, who cares? The trolling in here is constant no matter what team(or more) you support. I don't get why people get offended, especially when it's very rarely personal attacks.

Some of you guys seem ludicrously bipolar (no offense to anyone who actually is bipolar or anything)

Like, you win the FA Cup and it's two fingers to the haters, you always had faith, the tropihies will start flowing, Wenger redeemed

Then a month later Cesc goes to Chelsea, a ball hasn't been kicked in between the two events, and it's Wenger out, club's a joke, going downhill, no ambition, stupid manager

Suen

Sad to see Miguel go, such a passionate coach. He also believes there's a conspiracy against Mexico - said everyone was against them this WC.

Clegg

What was Bla's reason for leaving this thread? Was it because he couldn't handle the trolling? Would be ironic if that was the case.

Almost time for Today's Main Event and most exciting mat-
3O50AvS.png
3O50AvS.png
3O50AvS.png
3O50AvS.png

Maybe Greece will change

They looked competent enough in attack that they shouldn't have to put all of the pressure on the defensive unit, maybe they'll try scoring.

Ah, who am I kidding? 0-0 incoming

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who Salva or Bla? Bla cause of Willkiller beating him in FIFA. Salva cause we are too hard on Arsenal.

but I liked Lambda and rvy :/

Constant Arsenal trolling from United GAF killed him. Yet people complain about Lambda. Wes pls.
Thanks dudes

And rvy is my homie leave him alone :( really miss the cunt. He was like the Portuguese Facism :(

Bla isn't even posting on twitter hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom