• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
McT1OYc.png

Suen

Thanks dudes

And rvy is my homie leave him alone :( really miss the cunt. He was like the Portuguese Facism :(

Bla isn't even posting on twitter hmmm
I should also say that plug participated in his death. Some people just like to see the Arsenal burn.

rvy is great, love him.

edit: rip in pieces rvy

Jabo

Maybe Greece will change

They looked competent enough in attack that they shouldn't have to put all of the pressure on the defensive unit, maybe they'll try scoring.

Ah, who am I kidding? 0-0 incoming

Thank you Greece and Costa Rica for curing my insomnia.

Final score:
3O50AvS.png
-
3O50AvS.png

EmiPrime

I feel like most of the super negative Arsenal fans in here have kinda backed off this thread a little bit lately, and I'm fine with it. All the bitching and complaining and the "Wenger out" or "we won't do shit" stuff is super annoying.

I had a Spurs supporting cabby confess to me this season that he wishes he had chosen another team when he was a boy and that he's so tired of us constantly getting one over Spurs. Look at how many times they have changed managers since Wenger arrived too.

That puts things in perspective, never mind what lower league supporters go through. Also as a member of Arsenal's LGBT supporters group and Arsenal Ladies fan I am proud that the club is progressive and recognises that football is for everyone.

Still a bit upset at the Fabregas thing but I trust the manager to make the right signings this summer. I concur that the negativity from some is really boring.

I'm not going to argue on possibilities. Brazil isn't in tip top shape and has entirely relied on Neymar, which he may be out for the game if the injury continues. James scored both goals last time around and hasn't been injured.

We'll see on the playing field but this 'Brazil wins because they're Brazil and they've always been good' mentality didn't exactly help when they couldn't beat Mexico and won by a single fuck-up in a penalty against Chile.

I'm not going to argue on possibilities. Brazil isn't in tip top shape and has entirely relied on Neymar, which he may be out for the game if the injury continues. James scored both goals last time around and hasn't been injured.

We'll see on the playing field but this 'Brazil wins because they're Brazil and they've always been good' mentality didn't exactly help when they couldn't beat Mexico and won by a single fuck-up in a penalty against Chile.

When they won the league in 12/13. He was already on the edge from Dortmund winning it the season before, he turned into a monster when Bayen won it back though

bud

rest in rip, rvy. he was cool.

i don't get why some of you get your panties in a bunch after losing a game.

pulga

Banned
wc thread is so jokes, theyre still arguing whether it was a dive or not.

of course he fucking sold the hell out of it, but contact was still made.

dumbasses the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom