• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
wc thread is so jokes, theyre still arguing whether it was a dive or not.

of course he fucking sold the hell out of it, but contact was still made.

dumbasses the lot

There is a question over there was enough contact to be a legit foul

However, that comes down to opinion and nobody is going to change their mind about it, we've seen it from the perfect angle already.

Clegg

Seen it mentioned that LvG had no problem giving RvP the hook when he wasn't playing well. Last season Moyes left a clearly unfit Van Persie on the pitch and said he left him on because he knew he'd be questioned by the media if he didn't. Such different mindsets.

kw7WT2E.jpg

lol Kappa

Pennywise

Seen it mentioned that LvG had no problem giving RvP the hook when he wasn't playing well. Last season Moyes left a clearly unfit Van Persie on the pitch and said he left him on because he knew he'd be questioned by the media if he didn't. Such different mindsets.

The difference is, he got someone with class on the bench, while the beloved football genius had no one :/

Clegg

I can't remember much trolling of Benfica when they lost the Europa final. Nothing compared to Lambda's trolling when they best Juve in the semi final. Seems a bit odd that he'd leave.

Elchele

I can't remember much trolling of Benfica when they lost the Europa final. Nothing compared to Lambda's trolling when they best Juve in the semi final. Seems a bit odd that he'd leave.

It must be devastating to lose an european final against Unai Emery.

anyone else feel the motorstorm games have aged rather badly (yeah i know they are only 1 gen ago, but i used to like them, now i cant play them)

Clegg

United Bros:

LvG won't be having a holiday when the World Cup ends/Netherlands get knocked out.

He'll be in place for the start of the pre season tour even if Holland get to the final. Final is on the 15th and United's person tour starts a few days after.

no way

did Kappa actually offer more money than adidas?

I had no idea and just saw this kit :lol

If you're a club like Wolfsburg and basically have unlimited money, there's just no reason to switch to Kappa, really. The fans will be pissed of. If there were any :lol

Labadal

My man Borges, show them your steel. Won't be long before he leaves AIK. Can't believe this guy is playing in the Swedish league.

K1LLER7

Apparently somebody has bid €43m for William Carvalho.

Looked good in portugal's last game but definitely not worth that much. Maybe in the long term.

Pennywise

lightning dodge?

This plus the chocobo training was the most annoying thing to get done, the lightning dodge was even with the self triggered lightning more than annoying.

Hated the random balloons within the chocobo training ground...

The rest was rather easy, allthough I used Zanmatou quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom