• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe to assume most of us here don't give a shit who wins, we just don't want to see a slow paced game where both sides are afraid to take chances? I wouldn't mind a shootout, but let's have a few goals first.

Exciting Argentina win>Exciting Germany win>Boring Argentina win>Boring Germany win

Marc

Is it safe to assume most of us here don't give a shit who wins, we just don't want to see a slow paced game where both sides are afraid to take chances? I wouldn't mind a shootout, but let's have a few goals first.

Anyone but Argentina for me, which is why they are guaranteed to win it.

Low and Sabella were both assistants to the national team. Neville to lead England to glory confirmed.

I think he would actually be a good choice as manager. Of course we won't know until it happens (if it does) but he seems like he gets the modern game and I think he will be aware of the weaknesses in the squad and try to solve them without being a yes man to the FA.

Marc

I think he would actually be a good choice as manager. Of course we won't know until it happens (if it does) but he seems like he gets the modern game and I think he will be aware of the weaknesses in the squad and try to solve them without being a yes man to the FA.

He really doesn't, his tactics and thinking of football is firmly stuck in the 90's. Its why him and Woy get along so well.

Thinks wingers, going wide and such are the answer to everything.

hiroshawn

Banned
Kramer starting

kramer-slide.gif

Meier

Argentina is giving them too much space to make these crosses to the back post. One of these is definitely going to be converted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom