• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

amXEwOV_460sa_v1.gif

WJD

I missed one in a six a side semi final at Uni because my legs were so wobbly I couldn't get enough power into it.

Just sort of flopped towards the corner.

Forget head went. Spine went.

I was in the exact same situation last year except managed to give the keeper the eyes and tuck it into the corner.

m8

Mastadon

Banned
Thanks.

I'm just torn as to what the best phones are. A lot of websites say it's between LG's, HTC's and Sony's latest offerings so if I were go a model or two back I should be good in terms of quality and price.

While I love my iPhone and it's piss easy to use, I fancy a change brand-wise. I've never used a Sony, LG or a HTC before. Samsung I know are very highly regarded also.

If it helps, I have a HTC One M8 and it's incredibly good. Easily the best phone I've had. Build quality is top.

wedward

Pfft

ster1.gif

Roadrunner

can't find the one of Henderson mugging Ozil off, then Coutinho playing an inch perfect through ball for Studge to score :(

When you see a beautiful piece of art your first reaction shouldn't be "ya well I've seen better". You just admire it for the beauty it is.

Probity

Germany built their own training base? What?

They decided they didn't want a hotel. So they got a big committee together and found a place close to every stadium, that was warm, and had low population. Then they built a full-length no-stops all-out resort and training base with a pool, dart boards, a field, a goalkeeper arena thing, and a billion other utilities and ways to relax. They also accommodated the players into large sleeping quarters of 6, and worked the design so that players would always bump into each other - build team chemistry.

The area was chosen to be warm because it was good practice for the heat, and it is easier for them to go from hot to cold than the other way. Also helps fitness. They have a massive training crew also, and top-notch high level security.

Marc

Shearer's little head wobble, eye squint and sniff his own fart satisfactory face after he makes a point, it really winds me up.

Legend but stop it.

Must be the single worst feeling for a footballer

Eesh

Yep.

Doubt he gives a single fuck about the amount of money he makes right now. This is his career, this is what he's dreamed about all his life, this is what he's worked so hard for, and it's possibly a once-in-a-lifetime oppurtunity

GQman2121

Banned
Is it safe to assume most of us here don't give a shit who wins, we just don't want to see a slow paced game where both sides are afraid to take chances? I wouldn't mind a shootout, but let's have a few goals first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom