• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

I think Gotze is going to play in Kroos position. Thiago won't make it to the start of the season anyway so there's plenty of room for everyone.

Schweinsteiger-Lahm-Gotze

Højbjerg-Schweinsteiger-Gotze

or Alaba NOOOOOOO
He'd link well with Lewandowski next season.

King_Moc

Banned
aguero-luiz.gif

I didn't see whatever they're talking about now, but lets face it, it wouldn't be a surprise after that

FIFTY FUCKING MILLION

Don't post that! He's not that kind of player!

FootballFan

Maradona took argentina to the final, his teammates won the final for him.

Messi takes argentina to the final, his teammates miss right in front of goal.

Goat.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Messi just died with the failed FK, at least Barca has Suarez to replace him right?

Rad-

Maradona took argentina to the final, his teammates won the final for him.

Messi takes argentina to the final, his teammates miss right in front of goal.

Goat.

Messi was disappointing in the past 3 matches. He took Argentina out of groups but that's it.

wedward

It's a dumb award.

Messi is probably doubting if the prophecy is true.

"Am I really the one? How can I be the one if I can't even win the world cup?"

omgkitty

I always love the excitement of the players who didn't play in the tournament. They're just super pumped to be there and they didn't do shit.

loool Messi

on paper, he was given all of Argentina's creative/attacking responsibilities so it makes sense.

but he played poorly in the knockout stages and Argentina haven't even scored in two games so clearly he wasn't doing his job

James couldn't win it—wasn't going to win it going out at the QFs. but Robben would've been fine. or some German player. Robben did far better though.

I don't think he played poorly in the knockout stages. He created loads of chances. He just wasn't the goal scorer we all know him to be and wasn't playing at the same level we have seen from him these past couple of years.

James and Robben were better, but he wasn't poor.

I feel kinda bad for him and I'm not even sure why.

lol must be hard for him surrounded by such a shit team

at least they weren't as shit as Portugal were for Ronaldo, but then the shite cunts gave Messi hope

and now he's been crushed

he'll never have this chance again

Scum

I don't think he played poorly in the knockout stages. He created loads of chances. He just wasn't the goal scorer we all know him to be and wasn't playing at the same level we have seen from him these past couple of years.

James and Robben were better, but he wasn't poor.

Doesn't help that he's had Higuain, Palacio and Aguero around him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom