• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Golden Ball for Messi.

Fully deserved.

Took argentina to the final alone. If his teammates could finish right in front of goal, like Maradona's teammates in the 86 final, messi would be lifting the world cup trophy.

Messi in the knockout rounds played a lot like his last World Cup. I felt he was the best creator along with Robben, but he needed goals to cement his legacy.

Carbonox

best player of the tournament

ahahahhaha

ahahahahahaahhahahahaha

now now now don't get me wrong he was brilliant but not best player of the tournament brilliant.

Elchele

So who is dropped for Gotze next season?

Messi player of the tournament!!!

I think Gotze is going to play in Kroos position. Thiago won't make it to the start of the season anyway so there's plenty of room for everyone.

Schweinsteiger-Lahm-Gotze

Højbjerg-Schweinsteiger-Gotze

or Alaba NOOOOOOO

:lol now Lawro jumping on the cunt Aguero

aguero-luiz.gif

I didn't see whatever they're talking about now, but lets face it, it wouldn't be a surprise after that

FIFTY FUCKING MILLION

jtb

Banned
loool Messi

on paper, he was given all of Argentina's creative/attacking responsibilities so it makes sense.

but he played poorly in the knockout stages and Argentina haven't even scored in two games so clearly he wasn't doing his job

James couldn't win it—wasn't going to win it going out at the QFs. but Robben would've been fine. or some German player. Robben did far better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom