• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously not an expert on the situation, but what can the FL actually do to remedy this.

I think the fans are frustrated that they have done nothing. They claim that they have tried to get the disputing parties to the table but that doesn't seem to be happening.

L1NETT

I think the fans are frustrated that they have done nothing. They claim that they have tried to get the disputing parties to the table but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Hmmm

Well with O'Brien, Reda Johnson and Revell rumoured seems like Pressley still has the Wilson money to spend and it shouldn't affect the playing staff too much

Can't imagine how frustrating it must be for the fans though

LvG looks super nervous for the first time this tournament.

Sabella looks constipated.

Come on LVG. You can do eeet

Edit: Also lol@
_76163467_023095073-1.jpg

Marc

Holland trying to bore them to death.

Passing it around at the back like it means something. /England.

Hmmm

Well with O'Brien, Reda Johnson and Revell rumoured seems like Pressley still has the Wilson money to spend and it shouldn't affect the playing staff too much

Can't imagine how frustrating it must be for the fans though

It doesn't matter who we sign; if the fans aren't going to go to the home games it won't make much of a difference.

omgkitty

I don't know what you guys expected. Germany did something yesterday that pretty much no team has ever done before. Anything short of a goal fest here would be considered boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom