• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Even for South America those girls are jail bait....

Anyway....

are City worried about Aguero? I mean, they have a good stable of striking options, but he's clearly their best goal threat and hasn't been healthy for more than a few weeks it seems.

Yen

Markovic set for medical ahead of £20m deal as Origi makes Melwood visit

Jul 09, 2014 19:34 By James Pearce

Highly-rated Serbian winger will become the Reds’ fourth summer signing

Lazar Markovic is set to undergo a medical on Thursday ahead of completing his £20million move from Benfica to Liverpool FC.

The highly-rated Serbian winger will become the Reds’ fourth summer signing following deals for Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana and Emre Can.

Liverpool also remain on course to wrap up the transfer of Lille striker Divock Origi.

The Belgium international visited Melwood with his family on Wednesday for a tour of the club’s training base and he met boss Brendan Rodgers for the first time.

An initial fee of £6million, which could rise to £9.8million with add-ons, has already been agreed with Lille.

Origi would be loaned back to the French outfit for the coming season before linking up with the Reds squad next summer.

The 19-year-old is weighing up his options after attracting plenty of interest following his eye-catching performances at the World Cup finals in Brazil.

“It is true that there are offers from all over Europe,” he told press in his homeland.

“Now I have to look carefully where I will grow as a player and as a person. Things will be clearer within two weeks at the most.”

Liverpool believe they have pulled off a major coup with the signing of Markovic and Avram Grant agrees.

The former Chelsea boss managed the youngster during his spell in charge of Partizan Belgrade.

“I can say that apart from Ronaldo and Messi, Markovic is one of the best talents I’ve ever seen at 19 years of age,” Grant said.

Markovic’s former Benfica team-mate Nemanja Matic, who made the switch to Chelsea back in January, added: “What can I say about Markovic? It was excellent playing with this kid for six months.

“He has such massive potential that if he changed his attitude in training he could be one of Europe’s best players in his position.

“But he’s young, he’ll mature, and then nobody will be able to stop him.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-lazar-markovic-set-7399207

Interesting comments from Matic. Sounds like he needs the Brendan treatment.

GQman2121

Banned
Higuain rightfully pissed at that cross.

Marcos Rojo has shown me nothing this game. We might be looking to sign him too.

omgkitty

Rambo you looking so creepy.

BsIV6F0CUAEK9IE.jpg

bud

looks like janmaat will come on in the second half.

kuijt on the left. blind in midfield.

i approve. wijnaldum's awful.

bud

What does he actually do.

He looks cool though.

plays as a number ten for psv. thought he was really good when he debuted for feyenoord, but he seems to have fizzled out over the years. he's definitely not a passer, though; he's more of a dynamic number ten who runs a lot and misses a tremendous amount of chances.

plays as a number ten for psv. thought he was really good when he debuted for feyenoord, but he seems to have fizzled out over the years. he's definitely not a passer, though; he's more of a dynamic number ten who runs a lot and misses a tremendous amount of chances.
He's way better than this at PSV, here he's stuck cleaning up after Sneijder and that's not where he excels, as opposed to De Jong and Blind.

L1NETT

Please tell me no one in this thread watches Ray fucking Donovan on Showtime. The pilot was awful.

I really like Eddie Marsan too, but it looks complete poop

Exodus looks like absolute shit.

I laughed when I saw Sigourney.

The CG looks like ass.

While the Whitewashing is offputting, it looks stunning. Scott might not make coherent films, but he makes fucking beautiful ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom