• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

It's all coming up Moyeshouse

Mancini would be painful, feel bad for you Yurt if he gets it. Nobody deserves to watch his teams play

I doubt it, but I hope we go for Deschamps!

On the contrary! He'll PUSH for it now. He's got no loyalty for the new manager whatsoever, and who knows how we'll do next season?
Yeah but everyone will know they can get him now. And he'll happily listen to a lot more offers.

Scum

Haha, what's going on at Juve? I thought everything was going swell these past seasons? Why is Conte going?

Maybe the board probably saw the shitload of money they could make off the sales of Vidal and Pogba, but Conte probably didn't want to lose both in the same transfer window...

Suen

Yurt welcome to the midtable zone. I can't believe Napoli will be the dominating force in Serie A now.

Napoli

with Higuain as their striker

Mancini is the worst

He'll be putting the feelers out as we speak for one of the jobs

Couple of leaks from his agent purporting to have heard that he's been apporached by the FIGC and Juve, when neither will be true at all.

Double whammy.

1) Reminder that he exists, a reminder which should be shrugged off before they even think of hiring him
2) Payrise at Galatasaray

Hixx

We take Giaccherini last summer puts him on the brink.

Man United take Vidal this summer sends him over.

Conte baby the lure of the Premier League is just too strong. Join us.

Oh man, it's a shame there's no footage of BVB's first test match.

Micky scoring, Kirch scoring, Hofmann not scoring on an open goal from 7 metres distance.

That's my kind of football <3

Scum

Rumors on twitter has it, that the real reason is Evra joining.

So it's like Yurt mentioned. Conte probably wanted some good players to add to his squad and board decided on Iturbe and the like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j093Fr73Tt4

Conte crying

It's official, we just tweeted it

zknS7MG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom