• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Conte basically says that it was his personal decision and wanted to thank the fans and his players. (not the board :lol) His tone suggests he's mad

ibdcDd7MdhY9wu.gif

Welcome to Juve Mr

iOmjhror01SyO.gif

Suen

I want to laugh at Juve but Yurt's cool so I don't want to laugh at him.
I don't understand why you don't treat me the same way. Juve GAF constantly bash Inter for past incidents while I laugh at Inter from time to time and have moved on. Pls Lightning.

bud

Conte just resigned from Juve.

Goodbye cunt, will miss your "hair."

one of the finest examples of hair transplantation working for real, m97. compare it with sneijder, who puts some kind of black paint on his head, or rooney, who looks like a bird pooped on his head (please read the last bit in koofoo's voice). conte cinte's hair's fine.

Hixx

Is the Kindle Paperwhite worth £50 more than the standard kindle? Want an ereader but I have no idea where to start or what the differences are.

bud

vidal & pogba to arsenal. they'll both be benched because ramsey and arteta are better, but it's okay. important to have decent players coming off the bench.

conte to ac milan. rest in rip, his career.

yurt, there is always a place for you at arsenal.

zabo, please locate that female model you work with. it is the only way to get through this.

WJD

Is the Kindle Paperwhite worth £50 more than the standard kindle? Want an ereader but I have no idea where to start or what the differences are.

If you want something purely for reading just get the standard Kindle.

Also the official case should come with a ridiculously useful light for dark reading.

jesalr

Will you read much at night? Are you OK using a lamp/leaving the lights on at night? The paperwhite is cool, but not entirely necessary. You don't have to light up the room fully to read it though.

omgkitty

giroud-pogba-2.jpg

Pogba is like the reverse Vieira. Already spent a few good years in Serie A. Now come to Arsenal for the glory years and then fuck off for City for a year when your old and shit.

we still could

Man Utd are a bigger club, can offer bigger wages, with a more reputable manager and were in from the start where we'd just look to him like vultures trying to swoop in and capitalise on Conte's leaving

Plus, with Suarez leaving, I'd be wary of joining us if I was in my prime, since there's a fucking huge question mark over our trajectory. Signings we've made so far don't exatly scream 'let's win the title next year.'

Perhaps we could convince him that he could be that signing pushing us to the heights, doubt it though at this point.

Man Utd will eventually spend what it takes to get back into the top 4, and then back into the title-challenging positions, and that has 'sign Vidal' written all over it.

Clegg

Is GdS reliable? They say part of the reason for Conte resigning is because he wanted Sanchez and Cuadrado but the board missed out.

I'm sure Di Marzio will come out with the inside scoop soon enough.

kharma45

I'd say yes. The light isn't just great at night but also makes day time reading a lot more pleasurable too.

There'll likely be a new one in September though. I'm waiting until then to replace the one I lost.

Suen

Could it be that Seedorf is going to Juve?

ibp8rL1hDScC3S.gif

Come back to Madrid Seedorf. Milan never deserved you, come and learn from Ancelotti.

What

Conte

What

Sorry to hear that JuveGAF. At least now we have the perfect candidate for the Italy bench. It's understandable though, he spent the past two years trying to convince Marotta and Agnelli to level up the team after all.

Moyes to Juve wouldn't be a bad idea. he could recover from the damage done at United in a less competitive league and rebuild his image in 2 or 3 good seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom