• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

So, the last two times we won the WC, we didn't really have the best coaches.

Imagine we would appoint Jens Keller

we would never lose any match ever

Whenever I hear the name Jens Keller, there is always a gif I see in front of my eyes.
tumblr_n86gxneJ4r1tyc60ho4_250.gif

EmiPrime

Surface Pro 3 and Macbook Airs are decently priced especially with a student discount.

Chromebooks are great as a second computer especially if you already use Google services a lot.

Don't think i'd touch a Sony tbh, I have heard too many bad things over the years.

kharma45

Surface Pro 3 and Macbook Airs are decently priced especially with a student discount.

Chromebooks are great as a second computer especially if you already use Google services a lot.

Don't think i'd touch a Sony tbh, I have heard too many bad things over the years.

I keep forgetting about the SP3. Also a good shout.

The Air is the GOAT.

Aye it's a fantastic bit of kit. I'm not that keen on OS X but the hardware is lovely.

Linius

13" is £690 too on Amazon. Prices aren't as awful as they used to be.

Hmm that's not too bad. Guess Apple think we Dutchies are some rich mofos who still like to overpay. All thanks to the dozens of students who go in blind and buy a Macbook because it's a Macbook.

Not sure how the surface pros are over there, but id probably pick on of them over sony (due to my experiences with sp3 and two Sony laptops, though perhaps Sony has increased their quality). A friend really liked an Acer ultrabook.

Note:I may be unintentionally biased towards surface as a Ms employee, so feel free to disregard.

Edit: The MacBook air is also nice, and isn't too difficult to dualboot windows on if necessity . Trackpad is quite nice. I sold it to get the SP3 because I wasn't using it though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Götze will be remembered as someone in the class of Brehme, Müller and Rahn. Must be an awesome feeling. Forever a legend.

I just hope years from now everyone remembers the TRUE fucking GOAT of your team in 2014

tumblr_inline_n8euxtWS441r8q9rm.gif

I'd sell myself to a prostitution ring just to buy him

Can we talk about what Demichelis was thinking when he went to the ball which was already covered by two Argentinian players, and left Gotze 8 yards behind him near the middle of the box?

What a fuckwit. Brilliant from Gotze, but that was real amateur stuff from someone who had had a very good tournament up to then.

Blablurn

I just hope years from now everyone remember the TRUE fucking GOAT of your team in 2014

Thomas Müller. 24 years old. German Champion. Champions League winner. World Cup winner. What a player. What a legend.

Croyles

I just hope years from now everyone remembers the TRUE fucking GOAT of your team in 2014

Thing is I could never imagine Müller in another team. I feel he wouldn't ever play well for any other team. Partly because I think most coaches outside of Germany still don't really know why and how he's so good.

K1LLER7

"Conte said he was going to discuss the future with Juventus board. Apparently they didn't share the same ideas and decided to part ways."

YES ARTUROOOOO

Can we talk about what Demichelis was thinking when he went to the ball which was already covered by two Argentinian players, and left Gotze 8 yards behind him near the middle of the box?

What a fuckwit. Brilliant from Gotze, but that was real amateur stuff from someone who had had a very good tournament up to then.
He was tired of playing and knew that arg would lose in pens anyway. He had the balls to get on with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom