• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

The United rebuild can begin. van Gaal after seeing Claise the first thing he's going to do when he walks in the building is smack Cleverly then hand him his walking papers.

fuenf

Only fitting that Messi, The Greatest of All Time will be our Endgegner. I still believe that Messi is the most clutch player in the game, should make things interesting.

Great Final, but that was pretty much guaranteed beforehand regardless of which teams would advance out of the semis.

jtb

Banned
can't wait for LVG's ridiculous antics in the PL. hope he and Mourinho get into a vicious spat, get those mind games started nice and early

Brasil decime que se siente
tener en casa a tu papa
te juro que aunque pasen los anos
nunca nos vamos a olvidar
que el Diego los gambeteo! ... El Cani los vacuno!
Estan llorando desde Italia hasta hoy!
A Messi lo van a ver, la copa que va a traer
Maradona es mas grande que pele!

L1NETT

Germany gonna be favourites and probably rightly so

Unless Messi really turns up this all star attack has been piss poor so far this tourney

Higuain, ADM, Aguero and Lavezzi really gotta step up.

night night then folks

Mascherano man of the match pretty comfortably imo.

Agreed

Suen

Argentina pls. I know Germany will smash you but pls create a miracle and win. Messi deserve it.

But part of me want to see an european team win in South America.

wedward

Messi has to do it now.

All though if this Argentina team win it it will be one of the worst teams to win in memory. Spain were more entertaining.

Damn. Messi vs. Ozil.

lfRQFKi.gif

3Sixty

Ronald Koeman is plotting an £8million swoop to bring Celtic and England goalkeeper Fraser Forster to Southampton.

Holland legend Koeman wants Forster to be his new number one as part of a £70million summer rebuild at St Mary’s after the sales of Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana and Luke Shaw.

He hopes the appointment of England goalkeeping coach Dave Watson, who worked with Forster during this summer's World Cup, will help attract the Three Lions’ star to the south coast club.

Koeman is also keen on bringing in Forster’s Parkhead team-mate Virgil van Dijk to replace Croatian defender Dejan Lovren, who is wanted by Liverpool for £20m.

----

Alllllllrriiiiiggghhht

K1LLER7

Holland did well.

Shame to go out on pens.

Germany look too strong for this Argentina team though. Messi got to turn up.

Brasil decime que se siente
tener en casa a tu papa
te juro que aunque pasen los anos
nunca nos vamos a olvidar
que el Diego los gambeteo! ... El Cani los vacuno!
Estan llorando desde Italia hasta hoy!
A Messi lo van a ver, la copa que va a traer
Maradona es mas grande que pele!

Marc

Argentina are going to win it aren't they?

Fuck football, I think I will follow netball instead. 6ft ugly girls standing around doing nothing, pretty much what I watched tonight anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom