• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rooneys acting is getting better, I think he will oust Jones and Cantona as the go to footballer for film roles post United.

Hixx

Is that him :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yea
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Arsebros. If Balotelli was available for 15m, would it be worth the risk at that price?

Amazon? You don't get charged and can cancel after.

you are forgetting wages which could add on at least another 20million minimum.

I love Balotelli and he has shown that when he is motivated he is unstoppable, but has yet to show he can sustain it for a season.

The one good thing about Wenger is that he defends his players to death, and that is what Balotelli needs. All of his previous managers have been quick to throw him under the bus and then he feels like he is persecuted.

Awesome. Thanks guys. I get all of my games digitally, so didn't even think about being able to cancel the pre-order

yeah, i had never thought about doing either until TC said it earlier. i thought Amazon would charge or something. I am gonna make sure i pre-order in the future for more betas

DBT85

I see this image representing all of United being behind LvG in his new role. However it seems a bit silly after Fergie told everyone to stand behind Moyes lol.

_76326272_orn.jpg

Meier

James Rodriguez is not as good as that price tag would indicate.

That's debatable. He's clearly one of the best young players in the world.. if money isn't really an option to your club, then he's worth whatever price it takes you to get him.

Exactly didn't exactly light the world up at Monaco. Typical World cup signing typical Real Madrid Galactico signing.

For a guy in his first season in a new league, 10 goals and 12 assists in 38 games is a very good season for an attacking midfielder. You really can't expect much more than that.

What are people saying about Mastour's performance yesterday??? I know he only got 21 minutes, but I hope it was enough to show he can play.

Great to see El Shaz scoring again.

He showed a little of his skills and that's it
, nothing too fancy or anything. Which is what I expected, after five days of training and his first match with the grown ups. Also, and that might just be me, I think he grew up A LOT. I didn't remember him being that tall and big.

I'd love to see him play a Coppa Italia match or two in January, after a few months with the Primavera things will be much better.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Tell me of signings Gaal, tell me they are close

Im so excited

Mr Cola

In one of his first interviews after taking over as Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal said he would like to win the Premier League title in his first season in charge. And why not, because he did just that at Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
"Spain saw me succeed in my first year and in Germany as well," he said. "In England, it must also be possible. But there can only be one champion."

Yes :|

sneaky77

C'mon Zenit, do us a solid and get eliminated in CL rounds so we can be in the first set of teams and avoid the Arsenal's and Napoli's of the world.

He showed a little of his skills and that's it
, nothing too fancy or anything. Which is what I expected, after five days of training and his first match with the grown ups. Also, and that might just be me, I think he grew up A LOT. I didn't remember him being that tall and big.

I'd love to see him play a Coppa Italia match or two in January, after a few months with the Primavera things will be much better.

Fucking hell his footwork is amazing.

I am sure they will keep him training with the first team, Milan already thought he was good enough for the first team back in 2013. it is just a shame Kaka is not there anymore. Kaka could have really helped him develop.

DBT85

"Good afternoon. First may I say that It is an honour and pleasure to be here as the new manager of Manchester United. Ashley Young is shit."

Tc91

Hahaha.

Ok ok ok oooooooooooook.

He's gonna make these fools his bitches soon enough. I can't wait for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom