• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you Destiny asses don't forget about The Last Of Us in 12 days. The competitive online is infinitely more intense and enjoyable.

Regarding Romeu: the extension must be part of a larger plan with selling him on. He's clearly done as a Chelsea player. Or we really do have a buyer for Mikel. Either or, it's a confusing situation.

Not hyped at all for Destiny PvP, maps look too small and cramped. PvE will be boss though

I'm a bit sceptical that the clans will work though with only 20 or so members, there might not be much overlap in the times that we play and/or the levels that we're at.

Like if I could only play at 1AM BST, and was Level 3 while everyone else is already Level 10, it probably wouldn't work for me

Hixx

These soundbites are things that any manager of a top club says, no?

But he's angry and Dutch hitcher omfg lets suck him off oh god ive got a pube in my teeth ONE OF VAN GAALS PUBES JESUS CHRIST I CAN FEEL HIS RAGE SEEPING INTO ME THROUGH MY GUMS THIS MAKES ME A COOL ANGRY CUNT

But he's angry and Dutch hitcher omfg lets suck him off oh god ive got a pube in my teeth ONE OF VAN GAALS PUBES JESUS CHRIST I CAN FEEL HIS RAGE SEEPING INTO ME THROUGH MY GUMS THIS MAKES ME A COOL ANGRY CUNT

moyexs4.gif

Meier

Btw, Enner Valencia to West Ham is confirmed pending his work permit hearing. Considering he's a regular for his national team, it shouldn't be an issue you'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom